Elevate your next Rocky Mountain experience with this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Grand Lake vacation rental house! This recently renovated home boasts sleeping for 12 to 16 guests, an expansive wraparound deck and 1 acre of solitude. Explore Shadow Mountain Lake along with the Trail Ridge Marina only half a mile away, or venture into Rocky Mountain National Park 2.5 miles away. When you’re not busy hiking, fishing, skiing or snowmobiling, make the 5-minute drive over to the town of Grand Lake!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Queen Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bear Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Fish Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Veranda Room): Queen Bed | Living Room (Main Level): Queen Pullout Bed | Family Room (Second Level): Queen Pullout Bed, Full Pullout Bed
Discover your Grand Lake getaway nestled on 1 acre of wooded land, where moose and elk are often found roaming the private yard. Fully furnished, the wraparound deck is the perfect viewing spot to watch for wildlife or simply enjoy the fresh scent of pine and aspen-lined views with glimpses of Shadow Mountain Lake through the trees.
This large, newly renovated home is nestled in the pines and surrounded by massive granite boulders - the perfect private home to enjoy your time in the mountains. All new floors, high-beam ceilings and mountain-inspired decor welcome you into the 2,200-square-foot interior. Full walls of windows flood the main living space with sunlight and reveal tranquil vistas to bring the great outdoors inside.
Warm up in front of the wood-burning stove before preparing a family feast in the fully equipped kitchen or outside on the gas grill. With a formal 10-person dining table, a breakfast bar set for 3 and an additional table with seating for 5, there’s ample space to share meals all together.
Spend at-home evenings streaming your favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living area, or enjoy the soothing sounds of nature as you settle into one of the Adirondack chairs on the deck.
After a long day out on the lake, you’re guaranteed a good night’s rest in any one of the 4 bedrooms, featuring an assortment of bed sizes with cool-gel foam mattresses. Guests staying in the master bedroom will fall in love with the en-suite bathroom Jacuzzi tub, while those staying in the fourth bedroom will enjoy access to a private veranda.
Right across the road is the Trail Ridge Marina offering boat slip, paddleboard and kayak rentals for a fun family outing on the water.
Grand Lake is a premier destination for outdoor sports as it’s home to 3 large lakes surrounded by stunning mountain scenery. Head across the street to try fishing in Shadow Mountain Lake, or drive just a little further out to explore the waters of Grand Lake or Lake Granby.
For a change of landscape, visit Rocky Mountain National Park, a 2.5-mile drive away, for hiking and mountain biking trails. In the colder season, make the 30-minute drive into Winter Park for a plethora of winter sports or try cross-country skiing at the Nordic Center. Many like to Nordic ski and snow shoe at the Grand Lake Golf Course just minutes away. Grand Lake is affectionately called “The Snowmobile Capital of the World.”
Opt for a more leisurely daytime activity and visit the town of Grand Lake to dine at a local eatery, pick up a souvenir and immerse yourself in the history of this charming mountain town. Further unwind in the natural mineral waters of Hot Sulphur Springs - only 25 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, a DVD player, wood-burning stove, free WiFi, ceiling fans, gas grill, furnished wraparound deck, pack ‘n play, washer and dryer, 2-car garage, driveway parking and more
- Amazing Grand Lake location - Situated on a 1-acre lot right across the street from Shadow Mountain Lake and Trail Ridge Marina. 3 miles or less from the town of Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park. Easy drive to Lake Granby, Winter Park, Hot Sulphur Springs and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~124 miles / 2 hours & 23 minutes away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up with a $25 per guest per night extra persons fee (For each guest over 12, max 16)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- If the home is found in a unsatisfactory condition upon check out and requires additional cleaning, guest will be charged an additional $300.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in