** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience the charm of Bay Saint Louis from this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment. Nestled next to an antique shop within walking distance to lively Main Street and the Bay Saint Louis Harbor, this unit is the perfect home base for 6 guests exploring the area. After a day adventuring, you’ll love returning home to share a memorable barbecue on the private patio!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Twin Trundle Bed w/ Rollaway Twin Bed, Crib
Activity bustles around Main Street as you approach this cozy, Bay Saint Louis home-away-from-home. Unpack all your belongings once you arrive and step back outside to breathe in the salty air.
The patio comes equipped with a 6-person table and gas grill - perfect for warm summer days spent outside! In the evenings, pour yourself a glass of wine and settle down on the patio's 3-person rocking bench to simply relax and enjoy each other’s company.
When you’re ready to head inside, the interior boasts 1,300 square feet of tasteful decor and vibrant walls, fashioning an authentic cottage feel. Cuddle up together on the couch to enjoy a late-night movie from the HD TV after a busy day on the town!
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up fantastic culinary creations for your loved ones. Pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables at the weekly Hancock County Farmers Market to inspire your next meal!
When you’re ready to retire for the night, this home boasts 2 well-appointed bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
With so many activities to take advantage of in Bay Saint Louis, you’ll never lack entertainment. Walk around the town and browse unique shops, listen to lively street music, and taste the local cuisine!
Those in your travel group who would like to experience a bit of adventure can book a charter boat and spend days sailing in the deep sea! If you'd rather stay closer to the home, you can also rent kayaks from nearby stores to take out onto the water, or if you prefer land adventures, you can rent golf carts to explore the area.
Search for little gems at the nearby antique mall, 3 blocks away. When you need a break from shopping, settle down in the tea rooms and tea garden to sip tea with your loved ones at this charming mall. There are amazing antique shops and restaurants in walking distance from the property.
Bay Saint Louis is hailed as one of the top ten art communities in the United States! Catch a show at the Little Theatre, browse the Alice Moseley Folk Art and Antique Museum, or witness an annual event like ‘Arts Alive!,’ an innovative art festival where music, art, food, theatre, and literature combine!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a furnished patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen HD TVs with Direct TV, Showtime, and Starz, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, high chair, 4 driveway parking spaces, boat and trailer parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Bay St Louis location off of Main Street- Walk to restaurants, shops, live music, nightlife, sea excursions, museums, and more! Just 2 blocks to the Bay Saint Louis Harbor!
- Airport: Gulfport International Airport - 14035 Airport Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503, (~21.5 miles away)
New Orleans Inernational Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~ 69.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in