*30% discount for 30 consecutive days or 20% discount for 10-20 consecutive days thru November 15! Contact Evolve for more details!*
Find a peaceful escape at this spacious ranch-style 4-bed, 3-bath Colorado Springs vacation rental home that sleeps 8! You’ll feel right at home the second you step into 3,200 square feet of open-concept, high-end living space. Relax on the wraparound private deck that backs up to the golf course where Pikes Peak towers to the West - or set off on a hike for unforgettable views of the Rocky Mountains!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed (Adjustable w/ remote) | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Family Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: Roll Up Mattress
After a long day enjoying the mountains, kick off your hiking boots and relax inside this inviting, ranch-style, country home. Send the kids to enjoy their own space downstairs while you choose a classic movie to watch on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room upstairs.
While friends converse, venture over to begin meal preparations in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll also have a stainless steel gas grill outside, so you can cook with ease just like you would at home. Serve dinner around the charming 4-person table adjacent to the kitchen while looking out over the golf course, or bring the food to the dining room with seating for eight for a five-star feast with the family.
End the night with a bottle of wine on the private deck and watch the sun set behind Pikes Peak. You'll have incredible views and a front-row seat for fireworks exploding from Security Service Field on special occasions!
When you're ready to retire to bed, head inside for peaceful slumbers on a queen bed in the master or on a twin-sized adjustable Posturepedic bed in the second bedroom. Others can head downstairs to rest on the queen Posturepedic and twin bed in the third bedroom, while the kids fall fast asleep on the 2 twin beds in the fourth bedroom.
Just off the Powers Boulevard Corridor on the east-side of Colorado Springs you are only four miles north of Peterson AFB and ten miles South from the U.S. Air Force Academy. Go to the movie theater or shop till you drop, all within a mile or two. You’ll find plenty of fun right outside the door - with Springs Ranch Golf Club literally in your backyard! Take a swing at 18-holes, spend the day at Coleman Park, or snag tickets to watch the Switchbacks play a game of soccer at nearby Weidner Field.
Pack the hiking boots and drive 11 miles to Garden of the Gods. This 1,367-acre National Natural Landmark is an incredible sight - with towering sandstone formations, massive red rocks, and views unlike any other! Take a visit to the Nature Center and Museum to learn a bit about the region and its history while you’re there.
As you venture to the west side of town, be sure to drive into Manitou Springs! This quirky city is a hippie-haven filled with local tea shops, unique restaurants, and dozens of outdoor adventures including The Manitou Incline - A towering staircase that takes you up 2,000 feet of elevation over less than 1 mile!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat-screen cable TV, central A/C, Vitamix blender,full-capacity washer and dryer, an open backyard, private deck and much more!
- Extra efforts to reduce allergens in the air are addressed with a central electronic air filtering system. This, combined with the fact that it has always been a pet and smoke-free home make it appealing for those who suffer from allergies
- Picturesque Colorado Springs location - perched on the edge of a beautiful golf course with views of Pikes Peak and fireworks from the Switchbacks Stadium!
- One level living, laundry is on the main level there is no need for stairs if someone is limited
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport, 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~10.9 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in