One Bedroom suite features a full kitchen with living and dinning space. Sleeper sofa offers additional space for guests to sleep. With a spacious living area, a full sized kitchen, and dining space, you're dream of experiencing mountain luxury becomes a reality. Additional amenities include in building washer and dryer, a living area, daily housekeeping, underground parking, a dry sauna, and conveniently located footsteps away from the Orange Bubble Express.
No stone was left unturned in the recent fiveteen million dollar renovation of the iconic ski-in/ski-out Grand Summit Hotel. Located in the heart of Canyons Village at the largest ski resort in America, the Grand Summit is steps away from the mountain. Natural textures and a soothing color palette reflecting the hotel’s stunning alpine local create a modern and yet understatedly elegant ambience throughout this distinctive property, now part of Vail Resorts’ premium RockResorts lodging collection.
The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. Indulge with an outdoor heated pool, gourmet dining and warm, inviting gathering areas.
Nearest Lift and Terrain Serviced: Orange Bubble Express & Red Pine Gondola
Nearest Ticket Office: Ticket Office in Resort Village
Nearest Rental Shop: Canyon Mountain Rentals in Resort Village
Nearest Ski School: Ski School in Resort Village
Property Setting: In Village
Top Property Amenities: Ski-in/out, Outdoor Pool, Resort Spa & Health Club, Valet & Concierge Service, Child Care Center, 24 hour front desk
Top Unit Amenities: Suites with Kitchens, Gas Fireplaces (suites only), Complimentary wireless internet
*Opening day is November 21 with both access to skiing and riding from both base areas scheduled to open!
*2019 FIS World Championships February 1-10, 2019 with the Opening Ceremonies and Big Air hosted in Canyons Village and Parallel GS, Slopestyle and Halfpipe events at Park City Mountain Village.
*Park City Mountain improvements this year are highlighted by the new High Meadow Park, located just a short gondola ride up the mountain from Canyons Village at Park City. This learning area includes a new high-speed detachable lift, newly contoured runs with snowmaking and a Candy Cabin.
*SnowFest December 22 - January 6 The most wonderful 16 days of the year features live music and activities - including ice sculptures, s’mores roasting and more - in both the Park City Mountain Village and Canyons Village every single day!
*Spring Concert Series at Canyons Village with elevate apres starts March 2, 2019 and runs each Saturday through scheduled closing day on April 7, 2019.
*The brightest event of the season, Pink Park City, returns on March 23, 2019 as a fun and great fundraising event for the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
*Spring Grüv slides in from March 23, April 7, 2019 with parties, concerts and our annual pond skim up at Red Pine Lodge!
Park City Summer Activities: Summer activities and Canyons Golf course are scheduled to open on May 25 with summer activities scheduled to close on September 30th, Golf closing is TBD.
• Adventure Zone - The Adventure Zone is a fun and exciting summer activity for kids (height and weight restrictions apply.) These activities allow your child to engage in physical adventures and feel a sense of accomplishment. Guests require an Alpine Day pass to access these activities.
• Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin turns at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
• Alpine Slide - Park City Mountain's Alpine Slide is one of the longest slides in the world, with over 3,000 feet of gliding and sliding down a luge-like track. With four tracks to choose from, you can experience a different ride each time! We'll see you at the finish.
• Mini Golf - Tucked away in the Park City Mountain Village hosts 18-hole miniature golf course which is fun for everyone in the family. Surrounded by mountain views, it is the perfect place to improve your short game. Grab your putter and treat the family to a round! You must begin this activity 45 minutes prior to scheduled closing.
• Mountain Biking - With over 20 miles of cross-country trails throughout the resort, bikers of all levels can access trails atop the Red Pine Gondola.
• Zip Lines - Ever wished you could fly? Soar above the tree tops as our Zip Lines propel you 110 feet above Park City Mountain's ski trails at speeds up to 45 miles per hour. On the ZipRider™ race your friends to see who's the fastest. Take a ride on the Flying Eagle, a zip line that takes your Park City vacation to new heights. This two-person ride is open all winter too! Kids and adults must be 42" tall, but no weight minimum. And it starts and ends at the same location, so you can ride again and again and again. Zip Lines are subject to early closures for reasons including wind, temperature, etc.
• Hiking - Canyons Village at Park City offers some of the finest hiking trails in the Park City area. Take a scenic gondola ride to access the Mid-Mountain Trail, and explore the many trails at Canyons on your own.
• Scenic Lift Rides - Ride Park City Mountain's lifts for scenic views without the exertion - it's your ticket to the mountains. Once you reach the top, you can hike along our groomed access roads, explore our mining heritage on pristine trails and finish it up with a scenic ride back down.
• Putting Course - This mountain-themed 18-hole family putting course located in Canyons Village, is sure to entertain the entire family. Top-of-the-line Ping putters are available for rent. Information and club rentals can be found at the Activities Center in Canyons Village.
• Zip Line Tours - Experience the thrill of soaring high above the ground on our mid-mountain Zip Tour. The Red Pine Zip Line will take you on an 800 foot long tree top ride through the Red Pine Lodge area. The Lookout Zip Line flies you across the canyon between Lookout Peak and Red Pine Lodge spanning over 2,111 feet. Our Zip Tours are fully guided tours and can take from 1 hour (Red Pine Zip Tour) to 1.5 hours (Epic Zip Tour) long.