Discover the outdoor wonders of South Lake Tahoe from this cozy 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house with accommodations for 10 - ideal for large families! Located in the Myers Community, this property is close to skiing and snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, and more! Easily access Heavenly Mountain Resort, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Tahoe Paradise Golf Course, the incredible Desolation Wilderness and other area attractions in a matter of minutes from this ideally situated home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Perched one story above the street and surrounded by lofty trees, the property takes on a tree-house feel. Step inside to find mountain-themed accents and traditional furnishings adorning the living space to further the home’s cozy, cabin-in-the-woods aesthetic.
With a stocked bookshelf, 2 gas fireplaces, plush seating and a 65-inch flat-screen cable HDTV, the expansive living area exudes warmth and comfort. Make yourself at home in front of the TV or use the Bose speaker to play your favorite artist as you settle in.
After a full day on the slopes at Heavenly Mountain Resort, feed your famished family in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a large standalone island and plenty of cabinet storage. When it’s time to eat, dine and wine at the rustic 6-person dining table while discussing tomorrow’s outdoor excursion.
If you'd rather dine in the fresh air, simply head out to the patio. While the chef whips up some hamburgers or hot dogs on the grill, settle on the hammock for some relaxation. When the meal is ready, the patio table can seat 8 people for some great food and even better company!
Give your sore muscles a much needed rest in any one of the home’s 3 spacious bedrooms. With 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 2 twin-over-full bunk beds, everyone is guaranteed a good night’s sleep before another exciting day in Lake Tahoe!
Find this home nestled in the desirable Myers Community, where pine tree views, rolling hills and the opportunity for adventure extend in every direction. Within close proximity of great restaurants, such as the Getaway Cafe, and an abundance of year-round activities, this area is every outdoor enthusiast’s dream vacation spot!
Lake Tahoe transforms into a winter wonderland each year, attracting winter sports fans from around the country. Ski the slopes at Heavenly Mountain Resort, only 15 minutes away; or explore the 2,000 acres of skiable terrain at Sierra-at-Tahoe, about 19 minutes away.
Mountain bikers will be ecstatic to find the nationally acclaimed Corral and Sidewinder Trails just 4 miles away, while the Desolation Wilderness and hiker’s utopia of the Echo Lakes is a mere 15-minute drive.
For more summertime fun, drive a short distance north to all the beautiful beaches of South Lake Tahoe, where you’ll find jet skiing, paddle boarding, swimming and so much more.
If golf is more your sport, the Lake Tahoe Golf Course is only a short stroll from the property! Play the championship course in the warmer months and return in the winter to try snowmobiling.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, grill, hammock, stocked bookshelf, 65-inch flat-screen cable HDTV, Bose sound system, Playstation 4, Wii U, free WiFi, 2 gas fireplaces, central heating, linens and towels, washer and dryer, gas grill, 2 adult bicycles, parking for 3 cars
- Unbeatable South Lake Tahoe location - Easy access to the skiing at Heavenly Mountain Resort and several other mountains, Desolation Wilderness, Echo Lakes and popular mountain biking spots like the Corral and Sidewinder Trails. 20 minutes or less from beaches, golf courses, shops and restaurants
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited