Excitement bustles around Chicago as you approach this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome! With room to host 4 on beds and other sleeping arrangements, this 3-story home offers 2 living areas, a gourmet kitchen, 2-car garage, and sophisticated decor, creating a luxury accommodation in the midst of all the city liveliness! Visit the local parks, catch a ball game at Wrigley Field, go for a stroll around Navy Pier, or get a taste for the bustling nightlife around River North!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Futon | Living Room: Sofa Bed
This 1,650-square-foot townhome offers sleek hardwood floors, a modern design, and all the comforts of home. After you’ve arrived, unpack all your belongings in the 2 well-appointed bedrooms before exploring the rest of your new abode.
With 2 lovely living areas, you and your travel companions will have plenty of space to spread out and relax, but you’ll love congregating together on the second floor. On the colder days in the Windy City, warm up in front of the gas fireplace as a favorite movie plays from the flat-screen cable TV.
Leading freely from the living area, the fully equipped kitchen is ideal for whipping up fabulous culinary creations during your stay. Pick up some local produce and veggies at the Logan Square Farmers Market to inspire your next meal!
After a peaceful night of sleep in the 2 bedrooms, brew yourself a fresh pot of coffee and step outside onto the balcony to breathe in the fresh morning air!
As one of the largest cities in the nation, the Windy City boasts an abundance of restaurants, museums, and famous attractions - ensuring everyone in your travel group will be pleased with the endless activities!
Take your car or the train into the city to spend the day shopping at Magnificent Mile, stroll along the water at the Navy Pier, or cheer on the Cubs at Wrigley Field!
A trip to Chicago can't end without a stop at Millennium Park, where the world-famous bean resides. During winter, take the family ice skating on the rink while admiring the beautiful skyline view.
Both Old Town and River North neighborhoods come alive at night. Within just a short 20-minute drive, you can stay out all night long checking out the many bars and clubs.
The best view in the city can be found at The Riverwalk, where live music, happy hours, fishing, and dining await!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, complimentarty toiletries, jetted tub, furnished balcony, 2-car garage, street parking, and more!
- Lively Chicago location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shopping, sport events, area attractions, nightlife, and so much more! Just 20 minutes to downtown!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for young children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License Number R17000015028