** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Venture across miles of trails lined with the natural beauty of Arizona, all steps from this 5-bed, 4-bath vacation rental home which sleeps 20 in Tucson. Located in the ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch,’ this private oasis features a desert botanical garden, outdoor sitting areas, and prime location backing up to trailheads and a 450-acre nature preserve!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed, Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sectional Couches, Air Mattresses
With beautiful mountain views, a desert botanical garden, private courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection, your private oasis awaits! Spend sunny days taking advantage of the great open, private space that surrounds the home, along with the 450-acre nature preserve beyond!
During your stay, you'll have access to a number of fantastic shared outdoor amenities! Soak in the in the hot tub, warm up by the fire pits, enjoy a meal al fresco on the patio tables, or beat the heat by lounging in the shade.
Beat the Arizona heat by retreating inside, where a lovely interior with rustic, tasteful decor and comfortable furnishings invites you to relax with your loved ones. Beautiful tile flooring meets your feet in the expansive kitchen and dining area, featuring wooden cabinetry, all of the necessary cookware, a center island, and a wooden table with antique chairs for 6.
Mix yourself up a cocktail in the full bar beside the dining area, adorned with wooden cabinetry and beautiful stained glass accents. Bring your favorite beverage over to the living area, where a large unique sectional with plush pillows sits in front of a lovely brick fireplace.
Once you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the 5 inviting bedrooms for peaceful slumbers. The heads of the household will feel like royalty in the spacious master bedroom featuring hardwood floors, a double-sided fireplace, a massage chair, comfy armchair, flat-screen 4K TV with Direct TV, cable and Roku, a king bed, a large walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom with clawfoot tub, walk-in shower and double vanity. Be sure to draw yourself a bubble bath in the large Jacuzzi bathtub or rinse off in the futuristic walk-in spa shower with dial-in temperature control, shower head, Japanese foot spa and 16 body jets.
At the same time, all of the other bedrooms host plush beds surrounded by beautiful, unique decor, so everyone can have a good night’s rest.
The ranch is perfect for guests visiting Tucson for small weddings or family reunions! Your whole travel group can stay together by renting out the other cabins on the property. Evolve listing numbers 380286, 380285, 380281, and 379953 will suit all of your accommodation needs!
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated just 10 steps from The Pantano River Park Trail, this home’s location could not be more ideal for outdoor lovers who enjoy hiking, biking and running!
Stroll right out the door and into the yard that backs up into this 450-acre nature preserve and greenway. Run, bike or walk along The Pantano River Park Trail following Pantano Wash northwest from a junction with the Harrison Greenway. The smoothly paved trail features under crossings at every road, allowing for safe and uninterrupted travel. Soon, an extension from this trail will be built to continue northwest to the Rillito River Park Trail. Both trails, along with the Harrison Greenway are a part of a larger trail network called The Loop, encompassing 130 miles of trail throughout Tucson and Pima County.
If you’re planning to embark on a shopping spree, you’ll be happy to know that this home is just minutes from several shopping centers, including Bear Canyon, Madera Village and Tanque Verde. While you’re shopping, you’ll likely want to refuel at a local restaurant, where you can wine and dine until you’re ready to continue shopping.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 4K TVs with Direct TV, cable and Roku, laundry machines, fireplace, beautiful mountain views, and much more
- Shared amenities include a fenced-in area for pets, 8-person Jacuzzi, 2 fire pits (each with 5 seats), desert botanical garden, bikes, yoga mats, private entry and exit gates for security and privacy, washer/dryer, tennis racquets/balls, courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection!
- If you are visiting Tucson for a wedding or family reunion, be sure to check out the other Evolve listing on the ranch: numbers 380286, 380285, 380281, and 379953!
- Situated on a large, gated, private property backing up to The Pantano River Park Trail, leading to more trails to run, bike, or walk! Also just minutes from local restaurants and shops
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- Note that 12 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the inflatable mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 20 (please inquire with Evolve about further sleeping arrangements)
- NOTE: There is a $25 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 8 guests, max 20 guests allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Please not that there are 5 bedrooms, but only 3 are currently pictured (more photos to come)
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in