**Inquire with Evolve for Summer Specials! **Note that there are other vacation rental units on site, and other travelers may be present during your stay**
If you’re seeking outdoor adventure, this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home in Tucson is perfect for you! Up to 4 guests can experience Arizona’s beauty along miles of trails right in the backyard of this casita - nestled on the ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch,’ a private oasis with outdoor sitting areas, a courtyard and desert botanical garden.
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds
From the moment you arrive, you’ll never want to go inside, as this casita is nestled on a true oasis with a desert botanical garden, private courtyard, numerous sitting areas, and a covered porch, all shared with the other units on the property. Go for a soak in the hot tub, cook a barbecue dinner on the gas grills, warm up by the fire pit, or enjoy quality time by the fountains!
When it’s time to beat the Arizona heat, head inside the charming casita boasting all of the necessities of a true home-away-from-home. Make tasty snacks for a cozy night in by heading over to the kitchenette featuring an oven, stovetop, coffee maker, fridge, and all of the necessary cookware. A table with 2 tall chairs offers a great spot to enjoy home-cooked meals with loved ones.
If you’re just enjoying a snack, curl up on the comfy couch with your bag of popcorn in the living area as you tune into the 4K flat-screen Direct TV with Roku and cable for a movie night.
Call it a night and open up the sliding barn door to find the inviting bedroom offering a plush king bed. In the en-suite bathroom, draw a bath in the large Jacuzzi bathtub or rinse off in the futuristic walk-in spa shower with 8 body jets, dial-in temperature control, rainfall showerhead and Japanese foot spa.
Afterward, head to bed, from which you can turn on the bedroom’s 4K flat-screen Direct TV with Roku and cable to watch as you drift off to sleep.
Nestled on a private oasis, just steps from The Panto River Park Trail, this casita is the perfect home base for hikers, bikers, runners and active guests seeking an adventurous getaway!
Take advantage of the expansive yard, along with the 450-acre nature preserve and greenway that it backs up to. Run, bike, or walk along the Pantano River Park Trail, which connects to Pantano Wash northwest from a junction with the Harrison Greenway. The smoothly paved trail features under crossings at every road, so you won’t have to worry about your safety as you embark on each journey.
Soon, this trail will continue northwest to the Rillito River Park Trail to form a larger trail network called the Loop, which will encompass 130 miles of trails - so you’ll definitely want to come back to this home-away-from-home to check out this expansive trail!
Furthermore, this home offers a great spot for those seeking a shopping getaway! Grab your credit card and head on over to Madera Village, Bear Canyon and Tanque Verde to shop ‘til you drop - and when you do drop, rest and refuel at one of the great local restaurants throughout the shopping complexes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, two 4K flat-screen Direct TVs with Roku and cable, free WiFi, shared laundry machines, and much more
- Shared amenities include a fenced-in area for pets, 8-person Jacuzzi, 2 fire pits (each with 5 seats), desert botanical garden, bikes, yoga mats, private entry and exit gates for security and privacy, washer/dryer, tennis racquets/balls, courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection!
- Great Tucson location - Situated on a large, gated, private property backing up to The Pantano River Park Trail, leading to more trails to run, bike, or walk! Also just minutes from local restaurants and shops!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 pullout beds in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in