*Inquire with Evolve for Summer Specials!---Note that there are other vacation rental units on site, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Experience Arizona’s beauty across miles of trails from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home in Tucson, which sleeps up to 4! The home offers privacy on the gated ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch’ property, featuring a courtyard, fire pits, outdoor seating, desert botanic garden, and a Jacuzzi - all backing up to a 450-acre nature preserve!
Bedroom: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Full Pullout Beds
Mountain and nature views surround this home nestled on the private oasis of the ‘Historic Horse Thief Ranch.’ Spend sunny days wandering around the expansive property.
During your stay, you'll have access to a number of fantastic shared outdoor amenities! Soak in the in the hot tub, warm up by the fire pits, enjoy a meal al fresco on the patio tables, or beat the heat by lounging in the shade.
Head inside the cozy abode to cool off beneath the ceiling fan while lounging on the couch or armchair with footrest in the living area. If you’re wanting to warm up, turn on the double-sided gas fireplace and tune into the 4K TV with Direct TV, cable, and Roku for a movie night.
The open floor plan of the cozy guest home combines the living area, dining space and kitchenette, all rustically decorated with Southwestern walls, colors and paintings.
Make your way from the couch to the kitchenette in one jump and prepare a tasty snack for you and your loved ones to enjoy at the bronze 2-person dining table.
Before heading to bed, make your way to the bathroom to draw a bath in the large Jacuzzi bathtub or rinse off in the futuristic walk-in spa shower with 8 body jets, dial-in temperature control, rainfall showerhead and Japanese foot spa.
Sleep will come easy in the bedroom, offering a comfortable king bed to rest your head at the end of each exciting day as the double-sided fireplace warms the room.
Located just 10 steps from The Pantano River Park Trail, this home is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream! Walk right out the door into the expansive yard which backs up into the 450-acre nature preserve and greenway.
Get a good run in along the Pantano River Park Trail, or bring a bike to go even further towards Pantano Wash northwest from a junction with the Harrison Greenway. The trail is smoothly paved and features under crossings at every road, guaranteeing safe, uninterrupted bike rides, walks and runs! Plan on returning to this home again and again, as there will soon be an extension from this trail that will continue northwest to the Rillito River Park Trail. Eventually a larger trail network called The Loop will encompass 130 miles of trail throughout Tucson and Pima County!
While the outdoor lovers are enjoying their trail time, the shoppers of the group can enjoy a shopping spree at one of the nearby shopping centers, including Madera Village, Bear Canyon and Tanque Verde. Throughout these shopping centers, you’ll also find great local restaurants to help you refuel for more shopping!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, shared laundry facilities, 2 4K TVs with Direct TV, cable and Roku, free WiFi, private fenced-in courtyard and botanical garden, beautiful mountain views, and much more
- Shared amenities include a fenced-in area for pets, 8-person Jacuzzi, 2 fire pits (each with 5 seats), desert botanical garden, bikes, yoga mats, private entry and exit gates for security and privacy, washer/dryer, tennis racquets/balls, courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection!
- Nestled on a gated, private property backing up to The Pantano River Park Trail, leading to more trails to run, bike, or walk, and just minutes from local restaurants and shops!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 pullout beds in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in