*Inquire with Evolve for Spring Specials!---Note that there are other vacation rental units on site, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Explore miles of trails through Arizona’s stunning landscape from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home in Tucson! Sleeping 4 guests, this casita is perfect for couples or a small family escaping to the ’Historic Horse Thief Ranch’- a private oasis with outdoor sitting areas, a desert botanical garden, and a courtyard near scenic trails!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Pullout Beds
Throughout your stay, you’ll want to spend most of your time outside, taking advantage of the expansive yard featuring a private courtyard, desert botanical garden, a covered porch, and numerous sitting areas, all shared with the other private units on the property.
Unwind in the hot tub, whip up a barbecue feast on the gas grills, enjoy a meal out on the patio tables, warm up by the fire pits!
When the sun is shining just a bit too bright, head inside the cozy casita to cool off in the well-appointed, air-conditioned home. Wood accents, from the floors to the furnishings, highlight the rustic charm of the casita.
An open floor plan makes it easy to socialize with all of your travel companions, no matter if you’re lounging on the comfy couch in the living area or cooking dinner in the kitchenette.
The well-equipped kitchenette has everything you’ll need to prepare hearty meals for the whole group. Effortlessly serve your meals at the eat-in table before heading into the living area to watch movies on the 4K flat-screen Direct TV with Roku and cable.
Once it’s time to head to bed, retreat to the pristine bathroom to draw yourself a bubble bath in the large Jacuzzi bathtub or rinse off in the walk-in spa shower with 8 body jets, rainfall showerhead, and dial-in temperature control.
Afterwards, claim your spot in the king-sized bed. Additional sleeping can be found on the pullout bed in the living area and on the provided queen air mattress.
Hikers, bikers, runners, and all other active guests rejoice; this casita is situated on a private nature oasis, just steps from the Panto River Park Trail!
Not only will you be able to enjoy the expansive yard, but you’ll also get to take advantage of the 450-acre nature preserve and greenway that it backs up to! Walk, run, or bike along the smoothly paved Pantano River Park Trail, which connects to Pantano Wash northwest from a junction with the Harrison Greenway. The trail features under crossings at every road, ensuring your safety while you’re exploring.
The greenway will eventually continue northwest to the Rillito River Park Trail to form a larger trail network called the Loop, which will encompass 130 miles of trails, meaning you’re sure to be coming back for more in the future!
Once you’ve had your fill of the beautiful outdoors, go on a shopping spree at one of the nearby centers! Make your way to Madera Village, Bear Canyon and Tanque Verde for a great shopping experience, and be sure to stop at one of the great restaurants throughout the complexes to refuel!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, two 4K flat-screen Direct TVs with Roku and cable, free WiFi, shared laundry machines, and much more
- Shared amenities include a fenced-in area for pets, 8-person Jacuzzi, 2 fire pits (each with 5 seats), desert botanical garden, bikes, yoga mats, private entry and exit gates for security and privacy, washer/dryer, tennis racquets/balls, courtyard with water fountain, a covered, furnished porch, and small private sitting areas for conversation, yoga, meditation and reflection!
- Fantastic Tucson location - Situated on a large, gated, private property backing up to The Pantano River Park Trail, leading to more trails to run, bike, or walk! Also just minutes from local restaurants and shops!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 full-sized pullout beds in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in