A classic 2 bedrooms Istrian house in the peacefull village Rakalj. This farming area with vineyards and olive groves offers a slow, peaceful and relaxing village life and is also very close to interesting old towns and good local restaurants and taverns. The house is over 100 years old and it has been completely renovated and well furnished for the comfortable vacation. Guests will appreciate fenced garden which provides security for children or pets. Bbq and garden furniture are perfect spot for the cosy family gatherings on a pleasant summer evenings.
Living room and kitchen are located on the ground floor with exit to the garden, while sleeping rooms with balcony are reached by the wooden indoor stairs leading to the first floor.
The interior is colourfully designed with some nostalgic details as stone walls and wall drawings which added to the homey feeling.
Pula, the center of the urban life with plenty of cultural events and historic sites is reached within 23 km drive.
Interior of the house (100m2) consists of :
- 2 double bedrooms with balcony
- kitchen ( 3 gas + 1 electrical cooking rings, oven, MW oven, coffee machine, water cooker, refrigerator with freezing section, toaster, dishwasher )
- living room with sitting/ sleeping couch ( sat TV, air condition ) and dining table (6 chairs)
- bathroom ( sh, wc, wash basin, hair dryer, washing machine )
- garden (60m2) with sitting furniture, 2 sunbeds and 2 umbrellas