|Space||1,100 sq. ft.|
Welcome to villa HKH-510, a professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 8:11 AM.
Located incredibly close to the ocean, this large two bed, two bath dual master suite villa everything you need for the perfect family vacation. Relax on the oversized lanai that has room for all your guests and more. ***Please note - villas in the Hokulani tower (including this villa) that end in 00, 02, 04, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, or 22 are exposed to a Westin construction project through June 2017. Please be advised there may be disrupted views and heightened noise during the daytime hours. To compensate, the posted nightly rates have been discounted in anticipation of any construction related inconvenience.
The construction of the final Westin timeshare building began Feb 15, 2015 and will continue through completion in April 2017. Please be advised there may be heightened noise during the daytime hours. To compensate, the posted nightly rates have been discounted in anticipation of any construction related inconvenience.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 5 nights 05/14/2017 - 05/19/2017: $230/nt (regularly $329)
* 50 nights 07/02/2017 - 08/21/2017: $345/nt (regularly $359) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
This is our 4th stay at the Honua Kai; first time using KBM. I feel that having stayed in 3 other 2-bedroom condos at the Honua Kai, I can fairly compare apples-to-apples. The condo itself is nice, although it is starting to look worn down. There is very limited cabinet space in the kitchen and most food has to be kept on the counter. The kitchen is poorly stocked - if you want to make eggs or pancakes, you're out of luck - no spatula...no lids for cooking pans, no strainer. Limited utensils, and oddly stocked items. We have LOVED previous condos at the Honua Kai that have a cabinet in the kitchen dedicated to "left overs" from previous guests. I realize this is an owner preference, but it feels so much better to leave a 1/2 empty box of ziploc's, seasoning, etc. for the next guest (versus a note on the counter that says I am welcome to leave "extra items for the cleaning staff"). There are 3 chairs - which is silly not to have 4. Boogie boards & chairs are looking worn out. Enjoy the construction discount - I think its totally worth it - but know, there IS construction. It begins around 7am, and it is so annoying loud by 9am, you find yourself going back inside. But they are done by dinner time & the evenings are quiet and relaxing. The internet connection in this condo is barely functional - the only place we had internet connection is on the lanai and only sporadically. We were told the internet was checked & connecting fine; however we would connect (in, for example the living room) and within minutes lose the connection. If internet is needed for work related items during your stay - be aware its not consistently functional. KBM was super accommodating & helpful during our booking process. During check in we were told there were a "bunch" of people checking in and it was super rushed. After that, communication severely lacked. You cannot reach anyone in the office, if something is needed - you have to leave a message. The message is retrieved & help is given, but you don't know that until you arrive to your condo to find an item you asked for - which is strange that they would enter the condo without telling you ahead of time. Found all communication with any questions post-check in to be extremely difficult & beyond frustrating, making our choice to not rent through KBM again a pretty solid choice. Overall the condo is nice, the location within the property is great but definitely shop around for options.
Beautiful facility with wonderful accommodations. The owners of unit 510 provide everything from beach towels, chairs and umbrella to make your stay even more enjoyable!
Wonderful place for our Hawaii vacation! KBM was great to work with!
Had an awesome vacation and will certainly be a repeat customer! Property is great and can't wait to return.
This is our third time to the Honua Kai resort and our second vacation condo rental here. We love the resort with its great beach, beautiful pools, spacious grounds, and all of the activities that are in very close proximity. This condo was probably my favorite one yet. We have stayed with direct ocean and pool views, but I think this one was superior as it provided a very panoramic ocean and West Maui mountains view. The condo was very clean and in good shape. The lanai faces the south so it tends to get a bit warm in the afternoon, but who cares??!! You're in Hawaii and you should be at the beach or pool anyway! The beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious with both a walk-in shower and a deep, soaking tub. I was also very impressed with K B M Hawaii the managers of the rental property. While we already had most of the pre-arrival instructions...upon landing we were called by Maria who inquired about our status and made sure that we knew where we were going. She met us at the resort and was extremely friendly and helpful despite having to work with a very tired group of individuals. The entire process of renting the property to checkout was as smooth as I have had with any rental. Overall, this was an excellent property and I will make sure to look at this condo for future travel and also rent with K B M Hawaii on future trips to Maui.
What a phenomenal property, unit, and management company. This was our first trip with our family and it exceeded any and all expectations we had. Beautiful view, clean and new suite, plenty of amenities. My only complaint was I bought too much food at Costco our first day. I found myself wanting to enjoy my vacation and not cook as much as I thought when we landed.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: