About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Welcome to Drambuie Estate, an elegant 5 bedroom private luxury villa located in Montego Bay. Originally built by the Duke of Marlborough in the 1940’s, Drambuie Estate offers you the best of both worlds. Revel in Drambuie Estates original 1940’s features tastefully combined with the modern luxuries of air conditioned bedrooms, cable televisions and Internet access. This Caribbean villa is fit for a king and an exquisite location for any celebration or vacation with family or friends.
A stroll across the soft lawn is the large pool, umbrella tables and shaded luncheon pavilion. Each day and night is magical at Drambuie Estate. You will find spectacular ocean views by day while at night you relish in the night light show of Montego Bay and cruise ships twinkling in the harbour like diamonds in the distance. Star-gazing at Drambuie is made even more memorable with its telescope so you can get a closer look at the night time magic.
STAFF When you stay at Drambuie Estate, you will be personally cared for by your own Butler, chef, housekeeper, a laundress, gardeners and a night watchman all of whom will cater to your every need.
• Deluxe 7,200-square-foot 5-bedroom villa
• Located 1,500 feet above sea level on beautiful 35-acre hillside estate
• Staff of 7: chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners, night watchman
• 28’ x 65’ private pool and adjacent shaded lunch pavilion
• DVD, VCR’s and 6 cable televisions
• 32" Flat screen TV in the middle room of the Cottage
• 40" Flat screen in the Master suite
• 50" Smart TV in the Great Room
• Sound system and CD players
• Pool table, ping pong, croquet, books, games, videos, large cassette and CD collection
• Complimentary ADSL Internet access, plus wireless network for laptop users (bring your laptop)
• Complimentary international phone calls to the United States, Canada and the UK
• Massage tables
• Breathtaking views day and night
• Complimentary fulltime private driver and air-conditioned van for excursions to the beach, etc.
Montego Bay Yacht Club (MBYC) membership: complimentary beach, swimming pool & terrace, two tennis courts, children's play area, free wi-fi facilities, and Free Access to the new Hard Rock Café Beach Club (short walk from MBYC). Enjoy a 10% discount on food & beverage at both The Seahourse Grill (MBYC) and the Hard Rock Café. For various fees: resident tennis pro, lighted tennis court at night, private meeting room and venue rentals, as well as watersport activities operated by Captains Watersports (advance booking required).
• 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10 People
• 7,200 Interior Square Ft.
• 7 Staff
• Air Conditioning
• Children Welcome
• Fully Staffed Villa
• Golf Available White Witch, Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon
• Handicap Access
• Internet Wireless
• Pool 28’ x 65’
• Hair Dryers
• Connecting Bedroom(s)
• Kids Club Membership
• Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
• Wireless Internet Access
• Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
• Golf on Site or Nearby
• Tennis Nearby
• Available for Large Groups
• Available for Weddings
• Handicap Accessible
• Ping Pong
• Pool Table
• Spa on Site or Nearby
Montego Bay Yacht Club (includes Hard Rock Café Beach Club)
A special amenity available to guests in this villa is membership at Montego Bay Yacht Club. MBYC membership benefits include swimming pool & terrace, unlimited use of tennis courts during daytime (additional fee for lights at night), children's play area, indoor and outdoor showers and changing rooms, free wireless internet facilities, comfortable lounges and bar for relaxation, and a 10% discount off food and beverage at The Seahorse Grill restaurant (seaside dining with great views of Montego Bay).
Hard Rock Café Beach Club
Also included is Free Access to the new Hard Rock Café Beach Club (formerly Seawind Beach Club), conveniently located a short walk from MBYC.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM