About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Welcome to Windsong, a truly luxurious 4 bedroom private villa just minutes from the exclusive Round Hill in Montego Bay.
Originally designed by world famous Kasimir Coribut, the villa benefits from its prize location with spectacular views day and night and the most favourable trade winds. The east side captures the sunrise and Montego Bay and the west side is an equally lovely vista of Round Hill, the sea and the sunset.
The grounds are like a park ~ plentiful with tropical trees bearing almond, coconut, lime, avocado, orange, ackee, breadfruit, fig and papaya and adorned by brilliant hibiscus and bougainvillea. Five fountains grace the indoor gardens. From the central fountain, stone walkways lead to the Great Room, inside dining room, bedrooms and bar ... and the wonderful 700-square-foot veranda with its casual al fresco dining area overlooking the pool.
Interiors are beautifully designed in white, bright chintz, glass sculpture, fanciful hand-painted chandeliers and wonderful objets d’art. Floors are cut stone, terrazzo and marble. Table service is Italian, French porcelain or Wedgwood. All rooms are distinguished by a remarkable art collection including many Haitian oils (Bottex, Saul, etc.) and sculptures.
The excellent hard-surface tennis court is maintained perfectly by Davis Cup/Wimbledon pro Richard Russell. Completing this home are the lovable pets ... three happy dogs who occasionally take a drink from the pool, roam the yard but never enter the villa.
For larger groups, Windsong can be rented with its neighboring villas, Hanover House and Goat Hill ~ each within walking distance ~ for a compound of 13 bedrooms, 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts and 19 staff including 3 cooks. This is a convenient and excellent combination for wedding parties and family reunions.
STAFF When you stay at Windsong, you will be personally cared for by The Villa’s own cook, butler, housekeeper, gardeners, and laundress.
Queensize bed; en-suite bathroom, double basin vanity, bathtub and separate shower. DSL Internet access, television, Bose Wave Radio/CD. Two private balconies. Magnificent ocean views day and night.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Sony radio/cassette/CD player. Private balcony. Magnificent view.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower Combination. Radio/cassette/CD player. French doors to private terrace and ocean view.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Radio/cassette player. French doors to private terrace and ocean view. While designed for children, this room is also perfectly suitable for adults.
• 4-bedroom deluxe private villa on 3 acres ~ spectacular ocean views east and west
• private tennis court
• 20’ x 40’ private tiled pool and poolside bar
• full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, gardeners, laundress
• 32” Sony Trinitron Direct TV and sound system ~ library of movie DVD’s and music CD’s
• high-speed DSL Internet access ~ also fax machine
• glorious trade winds, breathtaking sunrises and sunsets
• Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
• The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool,Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM