Step back in time by booking this renovated 1914 hilltop home nestled in the charming historic town of Prescott. With 2 bedrooms plus a loft, 2 bathrooms and accommodations for 6, this vacation rental home is the perfect base to get out and explore the bustling Prescott Square, Whiskey Row, Courthouse Square, and the Prescott Public Library. Sit out on the patio and deck to take in the unobstructed mountain views, or head out for a scenic hike. From this home, the best is at your fingertips!
** 20% Discount for Monthly Stays Summer 2018 **
Bedroom 1 (Mango Tango Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Lilac Room): Queen Bed | Arizona Room: Sleeper Sofa | Loft: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
This historic, red brick home boasts beautiful views of the surrounding Granite and Bradshaw Mountains and Thumb Butte, with ample accommodations for 6 guests to enjoy.
The private, fully fenced backyard features outdoor seating, an upper deck, and a gas grill - creating an ideal place to gather for barbecues or simply sip a glass of wine and soak up the the sun.
The interior is complimented by comfortable furnishings, homey decor and rustic maple floors in the living room. Watch a DVD on the flat-screen TV as you rest on the living room couch, use the high-speed wifi on your personal device, or bring a gripping book to the Arizona room and relax beside the encompassing long-view windows.
Whenever you’re not grilling outside, you’ll find the kitchen fully equipped to handle all your favorite recipes. The remodeled kitchen boasts new cabinets, black quartz countertops and modern appliances. Whip up your favorite culinary creation and treat your loved to a grand feast at the 6-person dining table!
The history buffs in the group will love strolling around Prescott’s Downtown Historic Area, home to some buildings dating back to the 1880s! Keep the explorations going with a trip to Whiskey Row, where you’ll find famous saloons just a 6-minute walk from your property!
After you and your loved ones have enjoyed a savory feast at home, take a 5-minute walk to the Prescott Square to work off your meal. Be sure to check out the local event schedule for the chance to catch some live music or a wonderful parade!
You’ll also be located 4 houses down from the Prescott Public Library, a must-see for anyone traveling to the area for the first time. Pick up some free DVDs for a family movie night!
Those in the group who haven’t gotten enough out of the mountain view, drive over to Thumb Butte to summit the many hiking trails!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a furnished patio, outdoor dining area, furnished deck, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, central heating and air, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, DVD player, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, 4 parking spaces in the back of the property off the alleyway and more!
- Please note there is no cable, but you can use the DVD player or stream on your personal device using the high-speed WiFi
- Beautiful Prescott location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, bars, nightlife, shopping, parks, public library, historic district, hiking, and so much more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $95 fee per pet, per stay (maximum 2 allowed, must be crated when not supervised)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for 1 additional child
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in