PLEASE CHECK DATES WITH RESERVATION TEAM BEFORE BOOKING.
210 Laurel welcomes you to charming Stillwater, Minnesota. Built in 1859 and located on the bluffs directly above the birthplace of Minnesota, this Victorian home offers a tranquil retreat and unrivaled views of the beautiful St. Croix River valley. The manicured grounds provide ample green space, a stately gazebo, and a covered terraza, all with magnificent vistas. Directly across the street from Pioneer Park, the home is less than 5 blocks up a public stairway from Stillwater's award-winning restaurants and shopping district.
The interior is brimming with antiques and modern comforts. You’ll find a professional grade kitchen, formal dining room, several living areas, and five peaceful bedrooms, three of which are warmed by fireplaces. Our guests include family reunions, intimate wedding parties, and savvy travelers who appreciate the natural beauty of the area and wish to keep everyone under one roof. 210 Laurel is ideally suited for a memorable getaway. Stay with us and find out for yourself!
• Master bedroom with Queen size bed, sun room and full bathroom
• Family bedroom with King size bed, adjacent children’s bedroom with bunk beds, and full bathroom
• 3 Queen bedrooms, each with its own fireplace and full bathroom
• Semi-professional kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area overlooking the St. Croix River
• Formal Dining room
• Living room
• Sitting parlor with gas fireplace
• Reading Area
• East and West Sun Rooms
• Make-up artist room
• Laundry room (this can be converted to additional sleeping space with a Queen size elevated air mattress and adjacent full bathroom)
• Lower level “Speakeasy” bar with pool table
• Wraparound deck and covered terraza overlooking the St. Croix River Valley
• 3 car garage and 3 off-street parking spaces
• 1.7 acres of manicured grounds and gardens (seasonal)
• Officially Licensed and Permitted by the City of Stillwater, MN - License # 2017-04