Nestled on the western edge of Eugene, this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 8 is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation and is just a short drive from all the lively excitement of the city. Bring the whole family, as this home boasts a large yard for the kids to run and play, as well as a quaint and private patio area highlighted by a fire pit. With downtown Eugene just 15 minutes away, plus a pool table and wet bar inside, endless fun is at your fingertips!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Upon arriving at this charming Eugene house, you’ll immediately fall in love with the beautiful property. With a private, well-maintained backyard, complete with outdoor furniture, it is sure to become your favorite spot throughout your stay.
While the kids in your travel group chase each other around the yard, start up the firepit and gather around to share a laugh. Come nighttime, bring out the s’mores supplies to end the night on a sweet note.
As you make your way back inside, you’ll be caught up in the simple charm of the screened-in porch, where a gas grill, patio table, and bench swing create an ideal area to enjoy meals or simply spend some quality time together on the evenings.
The main living area offers old-time Oregon inspired decor, filled with historical knick-knacks that’ll make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time. Challenge a family member to a friendly game of pool or settle down or a late night movie on the flat-screen TV.
Whenever hunger strikes, pour yourself a drink from the full wet bar and familiarize yourself with the fully equipped kitchen. After spending the morning picking out your favorite fruits and vegetables at the local Saturday Market in downtown Eugene, return home to whip up a home-cooked meal for your loved ones!
Conveniently located only 15 minutes from downtown Eugene, this vacation rental is easy to get to and from and provides easy access to a wide variety of things to do! Take a ride along the river bike path, catch a game came at the University of Oregon, explore the Museum of Natural and Cultural History, or watch a show at the Hult Performing Arts Center.
The 5th Street Market, the area’s premier shopping destination, is a must see. Stroll through the courtyard, enjoy a cup of coffee next to the fountain, sip on the local wines, and browse through the collection of unique and enchanting local stores!
If you haven’t quite had your fill of shopping, drive just 13 minutes to the Valley River Center, a historical Eugene landmark that was featured in the 1980 movie ‘How to Beat the High Cost of Living.’
You'll be thrilled with the festive nightlife just minutes from the property! Grab some local craft beer at either Falling Sky Brewing House or Elk Horn Brewery, and then go try out The Jazz Station for a lively night on the town. If you’d rather simply dine on a nice meal, the Sundial Cafe, a certified gluten free restaurant, offers great sandwiches and tasty desserts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard, furnished patio, fire pit, screened porch, outdoor dining area, bench swing, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen TV, full wet bar, pool table, hair dryer, 3 driveway parking spaces, additional street parking, and more!
- Lively Eugene location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, museums, sporting events, farmers markets, and so much more! Just 15 minutes to downtown Eugene!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eugene Airport - 28801 Douglas Dr, Eugene, OR 97402, (~4 miles away)
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, no cats)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- No events, parties or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in