Million dollar views of Pensacola Beach await you at this spacious 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6! Start your morning out on the furnished balcony or set out to explore the Gulf Islands National Seashore. You'll be within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, shops and marinas for all types of watercraft rentals. Cruise 20 minutes along the peninsula to visit the historic military buildings at Fort Pickens or enjoy a sunset sailboat tour with Condor Sailing Adventures!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
You’re sure to be in awe of the sweeping Pensacola Beach views offered at this condo in South Harbour. With seating for 16 out on the balcony, there's plenty of room for everyone to comfortably enjoy the fresh saltwater air!
Don’t worry about giving up the ocean views to relax indoors - large sliding doors line the main living space so you can enjoy the coastal landscape from the couch.
Prepare a new seafood recipe in the fully equipped kitchen to serve around the glass-topped dining table set for 8. Choose to take the meal onto the balcony as you gather around the picnic table for your own sunset dining experience!
The master bedroom boasts a flat-screen Smart TV, making it easy to watch a new movie from under the covers of the cozy queen-sized bed. Two twin beds are available in the second bedroom, while additional travelers can rest easy on the queen pullout bed with a memory foam mattress in the living room.
Wash off any unwanted sand in one of the 2 full bathrooms that offer double wide vanity mirrors and a shower/tub combos.
From this 12th-floor unit, you'll be able to view all that Pensacola Beach has to offer - bays for jet skiing, swimming, fishing, snorkeling and plenty of seaside restaurants to choose from!
Spend your day soaking up the sun on the white sandy beaches that line the peninsula. Take a break from the heat and walk to Sandshaker Lounge where you can sip a refreshing beverage while listening to live entertainment - situated only steps away from this property.
Continue exploring around the South Harbour community and utilize the swimming pool, fitness center or sauna. If you brought your own boat, ask for assistance to use the shared docking station nearby!
Plan an afternoon to take a scenic 20-minute drive to Fort Pickens. Learn about this area's military history at the museum or take a self-guided tour around the 4 main buildings and fortress walls. End your day with a relaxing sunset cruise with Condor Sailing Adventures - just 8 miles north of this unit.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large furnished balcony overlooking Pensacola Beach, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with Blu-ray players, free WiFi, central air conditioning, 4 beach chairs, umbrella, in-unit laundry machines and more
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, fitness center, sauna, outdoor showers, dock and boat slip, and more
- Unbeatable Pensacola Beach location - Stunning views of Sabine Bay and Gulf Coast, within walking distance from shops, restaurants and marinas, 20-minute drive from Fort Pickens and other local attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pensacola International Airport - 2430 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504, (~12 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings permitted on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in