* BOOK INSTANTLY IF LOOKING FOR*
- A ROOM AVAILABLE WITHIN THE HOUSE
- INDEPENDENT LIVING. NO CURFEW.
** FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR LONG STAYS**
- Guests have separate entrance. Pop in & out as you please!
- No uncomfortable mandatory socializing!
- NO watching channels others guests are watching! Private Room TV!
- Room is furnished for Rest & Relaxation!
-On T & Bus line *
Cozy & Comfortable Newly Renovated room.
- Bus #32 right outside to Forest Hill T Stop 5mins away then onto Sites, Hospitals & Colleges.
- 3 Strip Malls w/large Grocery Stores.
- Sacred Ht Parish & other Churches close by.
- Close to Rozzy Sq. for Restaurants, Bakery, Banks & fine eateries, US Post Office, RMV etc
The listing has been described too many times as a "cozy" home. Let's hope that you find it to be so!
* Apart from the Double bed, linen, towels, night stand, lamp, chest of drawers, writing/computer table, closet w/hangers, iron & board,
what makes the room unique is the........
* mini room fridge in addition to the large kitchen
* Remote control A/C.
* Smart TV: Once signed in, you will have access to 450,000 movies & TV episodes plus 4,000 streaming channels!!!
Access into the house thru a coded entry. Code will be sent to you upon arrival in town along with some extra pertinent information to help make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
The Private room
Practical & Efficiency Kitchen w/ Dining table & TV!
Bath/House robe provided for long stays.
Practical & Efficiency kitchen space. Two Red Hot ceramic stove burners suitable for making meals fulfilling any requirement.
* Flatware, plates, pots and pans are all provided.
* Microwave Convection Oven provided for roasting, baking etc.
* Several appliances available along with Organic food spices provided.
* Coffee & Tea K cups provided.
* Kitchen wares are Color Coded. More details will be provided upon arrival.
* Driveway parking is available but may have to coordinate with other guests.
* Ample street parking in front of the house. Street cleaning on Mondays so would need to park on opposite side between Sunday midnight - Monday 7am.
* There is a small wall around the edge of the room, great for placing regular items on, but will break through if you SIT, lean or stand on it, so please be mindful.
* Wi-fi provided.
* Outdoor Security lights & camera
Pleasant neighborhood. Mixed cultures.
* The recently Late Mayor Menino of Boston lived down the road, past the Police Station. Nice & Safe. Returning late at night???......Not a problem!
* Tons of "everything" around!!!
* Reliable bus #32 picks up from a couple of houses to my right and upon return from town, drops passengers off right across the street from the house.... very convenient.
The recently Late Mayor Menino of Boston lived down the road for many many years.
Not too far from the Police Station.
A recent guest that I hosted for quite a while, worked the late shift and would return every morning at 2! There never was an issue and she never expressed anxiety! That's the neighborhood for you! Nice & Safe!
Also, Tons of "everything" around!
Reliable bus #32 picks up from a couple of houses to the right and upon return from town drops passengers off right in front of the house across the convenient.
Some local stores are
- Local Rozzy Sq and all its Stores, Restaurants, banks etc etc
- 3 Strip Malls w/ CVS, Walgreens, Stop & Shop, American Basket grocery stores, Dental office etc etc.
- Pizza, McDonalds, KFC & similar foods all close by.
- New Exercise Gym
- Sacred Ht Catholic Church & other denominations close by.
- US Post office. RMV
Franklin Park Zoo.
Samuel Adams Brewery.
-Bus #32 stops a few doors from the house.
- Very short ride to Forest Hill T station.
-Bus #32 stops upon return, directly in front of the house across the street.
Buses - Over 20. Buses leave from Forest Hills.
Subway- Orange line. - Forest hill
Trains- Needham line.
Bus #32 goes past the CVS / Dunkin Donut mall but a short walk is required to reach the Walgreens mall and the 3rd mall.
ZipCar & Uber are also options.