About the property
- Villa1124 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
3 Bed, 2 Bath, one-level home, backs on Golf course with your own private pool
Welcome!! to our family vacation getaway in an exclusive gated community with 24 hour security. We back on to the 2nd fairway of the multi award winning, championship, Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club with a spectacular club house, restaurant & bar.
You are in the heart of Florida - central to everything. Minutes away from golf, theme parks and shopping. A short jaunt to either of coast for beaching...it`s the perfect locale.
• Property overlooks the 2nd fairway = no neighbours behind and a gorgeous view + sunrise and sunsets
• Private, heated (optional), SOUTH facing pool = means sun all day which is a must in winter, early spring and late fall (with a retractable awning for shade)
• The pool area is screened in, has a child safety fence, table, chairs and lounges with updated cushions
• Propane BBQ grill is included in the price
• 3 bedrooms - sleeps 8
• Bed 1: Master with King, ensuite bath, walk-in closet, flat screen TV, overlooking pool and golf course
• Bed 2: Queen bed, large closet and flat screen TV
• Bed 3: Two bunk beds (sleeps 4)
• Second full shared bath
• Linens and towels/beach towels included
• Updated furniture and decor throughout the home
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Central air
• New fridge, stove, washer and dryer
• Free WIFI, cable TV and free calling in USA and Canada
• 2 adult bicycles to cruise around the community
• Full use of community swimming pools, exercise room, children`s playground and tennis courts (we have rackets for you to use)
• Our property manager lives at Southern Dunes and is always there if you need him
Just outside the front gate there is a 24 Hour Wal-Mart Supercenter, Winn-Dixie, Dollar Tree, restaurants including the famous Manny's Chop House featured on Diner's, Drive-In's & Dives, healthcare services (hospital 8 minutes away), liquor store, banks and local shops. Also we are:
• 40 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
• 20 minutes to Disney/Orlando
• 15 minutes to Legoland
• 1½ hour to either coast for a day at the beach
* Large group looking for more than one home side by side? We have a connection with our next door neighbour (4 bedroom-3 bath villa) and can help coordinate a stay in both homes (based on availability).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Angie Johnston
Our families are from Ontario, Canada (Cambridge and Burlington) and we have been coming to Florida to vacation for many years. We have children ranging in ages from 5 - 21, who are avid golfers, theme park thrill seekers, beach bums and shopping junkies.
Angie Johnston purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Angie Johnston chose Sud-Est Department
Our family discovered this awesome Southern Dunes location in 2011 on VRBO and decided we wanted to be a part of it. We love everything about the location, it is central to everything, safe, beautiful, full of things to do. We also have other family spending winters nearby so it keeps our family close together.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
One word - PERFECT!
Clean, safe, great location, house had everything we needed for a month long stay! Loved the pool, the golf, the property and the community is safe and centrally located to everything we needed. Can't wait to go back next year!
Everything we wanted.
Great place to stay to enjoy the area attractions. A perfect fit for our short family vacation.
Amazing week in Haines City, Fl,
Hi , Me and my wife stayed at this location for a week on Nov 4-10 2017. facilities and heated pool were just perfect for our needs. House was very clean and all furnished to cook your own meal. Beds are comfortable and TV and WIFI worked well. Free phone service to USA and Canada is included.
Visit disney two days (25-30 minutes drive) when no traffic on I-4.
We also played few games of golf on the Southern Dunes on which this house backyard faced Holes #2. This is an amazing golf course for the price. Groceries, drug stores, liquor stores are very near and the location is very safe and we feel secured to go out and enjoy walking and bicycling. For few times we needed to reach out the super-intendant( Gary) or even the owner, they were very responsive and able to answer our questions. We are recommending this location and we will return if our needs remains the same.
Was a great experience and we will share this with friends that are looking to visit Orlando areas.,
Lyne & Marc Mtl, Canada
We really enjoyed this home. It is very well appointed with books, games, plenty of towels for the pool, and even a few kids toys. We were also excited to find a gas grill and a few bikes. The mattresses were extremely comfortable and we slept very well. We stayed here to visit Legoland which is a short drive away. The property is close to several grocery stores, restaurants, and a seafood/veggie stand. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks for offering such a comfortable home at a reasonable price!
This is our 3rd stay at this property. The house is clean and updates have been done since our first stay. The owner of this home always answers emails quickly. We will definitely stay again.
I have stayed at other homes in the area, when this home wasn’t available, but this home is our favorite.
Amazing home and great pool. I feel very safe with this being a gated community.
We love this home and highly recommend renting. You will not be sorry.
Convenient, quiet, comfortable
The property was inviting, comfortable and just the right size for the two of us. We enjoyed our stay at Southern Dunes.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
12% Florida Hotel Tax is included. Pool heat is optional and an extra fee of $15 per day. Recommended Oct through May.