Upscale Apartments in Stadium District
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
Welcome to one of Seattle’s newest landmark buildings located along the planned Waterfront Promenade; alongside with the historic Argens Safe and Lock building. Opening onto Pioneer Square and the Stadium District, the location is a pet friendly community for all your loved ones is located here in Seattle, WA. Close to the Financial District and the heart of Downtown, living in Pioneer Square allows you to enjoy local eateries and historical sights all within walking distance to your new home. Enjoy top-notch finishes and features in every unit. Entertain friends in beautifully finished and furnished common areas.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Accent walls
- Barbecue grill area
- Cable ready
- Cats allowed
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee bar
- Controlled access
- Courtesy patrol
- Disposal chutes
- Dogs allowed
- Double pane windows
- Granite Countertops
- High end vinyl wood style flooring
- High speed Internet access
- Ice maker
- Island kitchen
ABOUT THE SPACE
Created on the site of the historic Argens Safe & Lock building, the apartment complex is located in walking distance of the Stadium District between 1st and Alaskan Way. This puts you at ground zero of Seattle’s growing sports and entertainment scene directly in Pioneer Square. There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Furnished Apartments in Pine Street include a fitness centre.
The original Starbucks is 3 km from Furnished Apartments in Pine Street, while CenturyLink Field is 2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 km from Furnished Apartments in Pine Street.
Seattle Central Business District is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, seafood and markets.
- King bed in the master bedroom
- Queen bed in the second bedroom
- Sofabed in the living room
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clocks
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Essentials (bed sheets/linens, soap, toilet paper, towels, shampoo and conditioner)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat screen TV with cable access
- Full bath (sink, toilet, shower, bath tub)
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchen and kitchenware (pots and pans, cooking oil, salt and pepper)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Smoke detector
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless Internet access
ABOUT THE AREA
This 28,990-square foot multi-family home sits on a 6,000-square foot lot. This property was built in 2015 and last sold for $20,077,500. Nearby schools include Paideia Academy, Puget Sound Community School and O’Dea High School. The closest grocery stores are Safeway Market, Chinatown and Uncommon Market. Nearby coffee shops include Pioneer Square Juice & Java, The J&M Cafe and Cardroom and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include Planet Java Diner, Julies Garden and Sake Nomi. 80 S Main St is near Pioneer Square, Occidental Park and Waterfall Garden. There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 80 S Main St is very bike able, biking is convenient for most trips. Bike sharing is available from Pronto.
Walk north and you’re in the heart of the vibrant Pioneer Square neighborhood, filled with some of Seattle’s best restaurants, bars and bistros. Walk south and you’re smack in the middle of the Stadium District with all its Game Day excitement and energy. There is no better place in town to be a Sounders, Seahawk or Mariners fan! A short walk from the Financial District and the heart of Downtown, in mere minutes you can be enjoying the sights, sounds and aromas of the International District or catching the LINK Light Rail to Sea-Tac, and soon to the University of Washington and on to Northgate. All this time, when you cast your eyes west, you’ll take in the beauty and bustle of our scenic Puget Sound port.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 14.5 miles away and around 25-30 minutes travel time
- CenturyLink Field 2 km
- Nordstrom Corporate Headquarters 0.3 km
- Paramount Theatre 0 km
- Pike Place Market 0.8 km
- Seattle Aquarium 1 km
- Seattle Center 1.8 km
- Seattle Public Library-Central 0.7 km
- Space Needle 1.5 km
- Virginia Mason Hospital 0.5 km
- Westlake Station 0.5 km
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check-ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
- Pets are allowed with some restrictions. Fee is $150 per pet. Guest must advise the property upon booking should they bring one. A $500 fee will be charged for every unauthorized pet.
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, rollaway bed, etc.
- We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one-time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
- This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
- All guests must submit the required documents prior to check in to avoid delays on the day of their arrival.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.