|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous POOL Views from this FULL 2 Bedroom condo
3. Save on fees. Send us a lead of book on our website, realjoy.com
4. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
5. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
6. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1550 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #2315 is a full two bedroom, two bath condo with pool views from the 3rd floor. Both bedrooms are spacious with king size beds. One bath has a tiled, walk-in shower and the other has a tub/shower combo. Gorgeous furnishings, flat screen in the living area, sofa bed, your own washer & dryer, and a lovely pool view completes this beautiful unit.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within waking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is DESTIN’S LARGEST LAGOON POOL! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Everything was exactly as described, property management employees were also very friendly and helpful.
My family and I were so fortunate to find this room. We had planned our vacation to Myrtle Beach but due to hurricane Matthew, our hotel cancelled our reservations. At last minute we decided to go to Destin for our very first time. I can't brag enough on this room and the resort. My family and I had a wonderful first Destin experience! We hope to see you next year!!!
Its smooth check in and out by realjoy and swift response any time i contact them online condo in great location in the building viewing swimming pool resort in good location close to everything all two rooms with pool view , huge balacony i stay there for 7 days with my family we enjoyed it
The expectations for this place and the condominium were pretty high, but they were disappointed very fast. The condo is in a great location and the overall impression of the resort is good. But it was not clean at all, the bed covers were very dirty, the carpet was screaming for a deep-cleaning, the balcony still showed some trash from previous guests, the TV reception was a disaster (and it was raining 4 out of 5 days during our stay !!) and the sinks in the bathrooms showed stains from only cleaning on the surface.
By the way, the heated pool was great during the cold any rainy time we were there, but somebody needs to turn up the temperature. It was still cold water !!!
Sorry, there is not much positive to report but the location of POD, it is right in the center of where you want to be. Short drives to every destinations in Destin you want to see.