About the property
- House750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Furnished 750 sq ft basement apartment w/ private side entrance in a quiet neighbourhood in Unionville. Free parking &amp; wifi, this 1 bedroom apartment w/ queen size bed &amp; additional sofa bed in living room, private 3-piece bathroom &amp; kitchen is designed for couples or group up to 4 guests (2 adults &amp; 2 children); ideal for business travel &amp; short term stay. Located near all major amenities - walk to Main St, Library &amp; Toogood Pond. Short drive to GO Train Station, Major Highways, Downtown Markham, Markville Mall, Pan Am Centre &amp; Supermarkets.
A stair leads you to this basement apartment. Cups, plates, microwave, coffee machine &amp; kitchen tools are for our guest to use. Free coffee, bottled water, cookies, light snacks from the fridge, 55inch TV, Wii game console, blu-ray player, some board games &amp; air hockey table.
- One free parking spot on driveway
- Free wifi
- Free laundry facilities (shared and located in a separate room in basement)
- Free coffee &amp; cookies
- Free snack/bottled water/microwave foods (if available)
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are a family of 3 with a super friendly little dog living up-stairs in the same house. A door between the main floor &amp; the stairway to the basement will be kept locked during the entire stay of our guests. I am available &amp; can be reached most of the time. I do my best to make our guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay.
THINGS TO NOTE
- PLEASE - NO OUTSIDE SHOES WALKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT. Please remove your shoes after entering from the side door entrance and place your shoes inside the shoes tray. Each guest will be provided with brand new slippers or you can bring your own.
- Keep the place clean - wash/clean any cookware &amp; dinnerware after each use.
- Only guests registered can stay over night inside the property.
- Washer and dryer - free to use with detergent provided; please use with care &amp; don't waste water &amp; energy.This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.Our house rules: No smoking, No pets, No parties or events, Not suitable for infants under 2.- Absolutely no smoking inside and around the property
- Absolutely no parties, events or drugs inside the property
- In order to keep our apartment clean, PLEASE - NO OUTSIDE SHOES WALKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT. All guests must remove their shoes after entering the side door entrance and place their shoes inside the shoe tray. Each guest will be provided with brand new slippers upon arrival or you can bring your own.
- Keep the place clean - Wash/Clean any cooking ware, dinner ware after each use
- Only guests registered (thru AirBnB site) can stay over night inside the property
- Infant and children are welcome but we are not equipped with high chair, changing table and any tools for babies. Children under 5 or 6 years of age may need to be supervised by adults.
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 12PM (noon)
- Self check-in with keypad
- Washer and dryer - free to use with detergent provided; please use with care and don't waste water and energy.
- sofa bed can only fit 1 adult or 2 children.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM