Pack your bags and set sail for Pocono Lake! Located in the gated Arrowhead Lake Community, this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house affords 7 guests access to 2 lakes, 4 beaches, 3 pools, sport courts and more. When you’re not enjoying the scenery from the second-story deck, explore one of the hiking and biking trails in the summer, while in the winter, try your hand at ice fishing or snowmobiling. If skiing is more your style, Camelback Mountain and Jack Frost Resort are only 20-30 minutes away!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Warm and welcoming, this chalet-style home in Pocono Lake is perfect for your next family getaway. A cathedral ceiling with exposed beams accentuates the first floor’s open floor plan, lined with comfortable furnishings and rustic wood accents for that cabin-in-the-woods feel.
Find a spot around the flat-screen cable TV as you warm up in front of the gas fireplace. If you need a break from the screen, connect to the bluetooth speaker to listen to your favorite playlist or challenge your travel companions to a game of foosball.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite from a day out on the lake, satisfy your cravings with a savory homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen. When it’s time to eat, gather the troops around the large 6-person dining table or dine al fresco on the deck!
Overlooking the scenic wooded lot surrounding the property, this peaceful outdoor space will easily become your go-to spot at the house. Begin planning tomorrow’s trip to Camelback Mountain Resort around the patio table or fire up the grill for a zesty cookout.
When you’re ready to call it a night, settle into the plush queen bed in the master bedroom or one of the 3 cozy twin beds in the second bedroom. Two travelers can claim the spacious loft, which houses 2 twin beds and ample storage space.
As a part of the Arrowhead Lake Community, this home grants you access to 2 non-motor boat lakes, 4 beaches, 3 heated pools, playgrounds, grilling areas, sport courts and a huge clubhouse with a fitness center, game room and special events such as bingo and dance classes.
Less than a mile away, the lake offers beaches to lounge on and lakes to fish and boat across. If you’re looking to stay on land, hike or mountain bike the many trails that weave throughout the nearby recreation area, which sprawls over 25,000 acres of forests, rivers and lakes.
Come the colder season, the lake offers ice fishing, ice skating, ice sailing and snowmobiling. For even more wintertime fun, check out Camelback Mountain Resort, Jack Frost Ski Resort or Big Boulder to ski the slopes or brush up on your skills with a lesson.
Other nearby attractions worth a visit include the Great Wolf Lodge, Split Rock Resort and ZenErgy Spa, along with numerous options for shopping and dining.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, bluetooth speaker, foosball table, second-story deck, outdoor furniture, gas grill, ample parking and more
- Arrowhead Lake amenities available with a $8/day or $30/week fee include 2 lakes, 4 beaches, 3 heated pools, grilling areas, sport courts, a clubhouse, fitness facility and more
- Perfect Pocono Lake location - Less than a mile from the lake! Easy access to a plethora of outdoor activities including hiking, mountain biking, fishing, ice fishing, snowmobiling, skiing and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in