Your mountain escape awaits at this ski-in/ski-out vacation rental studio. From this Brian Head home base, you'll share an unbeatable location with up to 4 guests. Enjoy a peaceful getaway with the slopes and trails just around the corner. You'll never miss a day of fresh powder or an early morning adventure. Explore Navajo Point and endless outdoor recreation during your stay, and return to this cozy remodeled studio for a relaxing night!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Your scenic mountain vacation starts the moment you walk into your open and airy mountainside studio. The abundance of natural light and tasteful decor create a peaceful ambiance for holiday relaxation.
After hitting the slopes, refuel with a meal prepared in the well equipped kitchen. The skylight and rustic decor create an inspired place to whip up new recipes. Share your family dinner at the dining table with seating for 4.
When you're not outside exploring, enjoy refreshing dips in the pristine pool or soothing soaks in the hot tub. Cozy around the fireplace in the warm and spacious Copper Chase lobby for relaxing evenings inside.
Retire upstairs to your cloud-like queen bed and turn on the TV to watch new movies. In the morning, rinse off with a shower, grab some coffee and walk to the slopes for another exciting day!
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll love the proximity to Navajo Ski Run for easy access on-and-off the slopes, allowing you to walk home for lunch after a thrilling morning session on the mountain!
In the warmer months, the mountain doubles as a haven for hiking, mountain biking, and ATV riding! Head over to Brian Head Outdoor Adventures for all of your rental needs.
Treat yourself to a night out at Cedar Breaks Cafe for some gourmet fare in a trendy space. Grab a drink at the Lift Bar & Grill and enjoy the scenic views of the mountainside while sipping on a craft brew.
Awe-inspiring views are just 60 miles away at Utah's greatest natural wonder, Zion National Park. Take scenic hikes through weeping rocks, hanging gardens, and colorful meadows full of wildflowers!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, access to the pool, hot tub spa, sauna, fitness center, lobby with wood-burning fireplace, and much more
- Great Brian Head location - Ski-in/ski-out to the Navajo Run, close to restaurants, and a short drive to the stunning Zion National Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport, 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~34 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and on the sleeper sofa, but the addition of 1 guest on the provided sleeping mat is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in