|Space||1,319 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
Contact us direct for exclusive discounts and specials! It's simple, just do a web search for our name!
We offer direct access to your unit so no waiting in long check in lines! We offer so much more than a great place to stay. Ask us about having your unit stocked with all the essentials to make your stay nice and easy. We also offer concierge services for many of the areas top attractions. Locally owned and operated, Vacations Perfected is committed to providing you a perfect vacation.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Gulf Front Condominium
Pictures speak louder than words is definitely the case here!
Enjoy these unit exclusive amenities!
- FREE WiFi
- Master Bedroom with King Bed Overlooking the Ocean with Access to the Balcony.
- Guest Bedroom has a queen bed
- Twin bunks in the hall way
- Comfortable mattresses
- Sofa Sleeper in Living Room makes into a Queen Bed.
- Lighted Ceiling Fans in Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Guest Bedroom.
- HD Flatscreen TV in Living room, LCD HD Flatscreen in Master Bedroom, and HD Flatscreen in Guest Bedroom
- Comfortable sleeping for up to 6 adults and 2 kids.
- 21st Floor Penthouse with Large Balcony directly over main Pool.
- Enjoy a Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset from the balcony.
- Dining Table seats 6, plus bar seating for 2.
- Double Vanity in Master Bath.
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Both Bathrooms.
- Upgraded Cabinets, Mirrors, and Light Fixtures in Both Bathrooms.
- Clothes washer & dryer and iron & ironing board.
Enjoy these property wide amenities!
- FREE WiFi resort wide
- Covered and uncovered pools several under roof for pool fun even on a rainy day!!!
- Some pools heated during winter months.
- One Pool with Lazy River and Interactive Play Toys Along River.
- Hot Tubs
- One Toddler Splash Pad with Play Toys and Water Jets
- Complimentary Pool towels
- Only 2.2 miles to Pier Park
- Over 400 ft of pristine gulf front
- Onsite beach activity rentals (parasailing, jet ski's, banana boat)
- Lazy river ride
- Adult heated pools with jacuzzi
- Kid's water playground with slide, spray toys & splash bucket
- Children's frog splash lillypad area
- Dive-in movie theater (seasonal starting Memorial Day)
- Children's Activities such as mini duck races & Karoke (seasonal)
- Gulf front fitness center with state of the art equipment
- The Riptide poolside bar and grill
- Gulf front arcade with minibowling alley
- Ice cream shop and cafe with convenience store onsite
- Alvin's Island Beach apparel and surf shop onsite
- Complimentary covered parking deck with walkway to resort
- BBQ grills near pool area
- 24 hour security patrol
**The resort charges the guest a one-time fee of $20 for pool wristbands and parking passes.**
Vacations Perfected Inc.
Splash offers much more than your typical vacation condo. When you stay here you have convenient access to the worlds most beautiful beaches as well as your very own kids water park exclusive to the properties patrons. Alvin's Island department store is only a skywalk away so finding that "got to have" souvenir or all your beach necessities is never a hassle.
- exclusive kids water park
- direct beach access
- onsite food and beverage (seasonal)
- property wide WIFI
- indoor bowling alley and arcade
- convenient access to Alvin's Island Department Store
- skip the front desk with EXPRESS check-in
- living room entertainment center features a Wii with streaming apps Netflix, AmazonPrime, Youtube (subscription not provided)
We had a great time! This was our first visit to Splash. We loved that there was so much to do here like the lazy river and water playground. This is a great place for families. We hope to return next year.
We will be back to a splash! We loved every minute of it! Such a great place for families!
A great stay with the kids over February winter break.
It was great having the pools heated for the kids and adults enjoyment. Hope to do it again next Yr!
It was breathtaking from the time we walked through the front doors. We arrived early and they accommodated us. The condo was more beautiful than we anticipated. We will go back again very soon! :)
This was our fourth splash condo and by far the cleanest. The room was very nice and taken care of. We loved the view after getting over the height of the 21st floor.
The pools need to be cleaned more regularly. Beach service was awesome and the west end of Panama City is ideal for families.
This condo exceeded all of our expectations. The owner was able to add an extra day on to our trip last minute and gave us a late checkout the day before we were supposed to leave. The weather was perfect, and we had no problem getting to the 21st floor on the elevators. Little details that made a big difference to me as a Mom were the children's cups and dishes, and the unbreakable plates, and I loved the shampoo and conditioner mini bottles! We were worried about staying on the top floor with climbing 2, 4, & 5 year old, but were very cautious with the patio furniture, and used the broom to secure the balcony door when no adults were present (the one thing that we wished for was a door lock that was out of children's reach.) Thanks for making our trip so easy and being so accessible when needed! We had a wonderful trip and are ready to head back!
This property exceeded our expectations. It was very clean and had a great oceanfront view on the 21st floor. The kids had plenty to do with the pools, lazy river, game room and water play area. The owner was very helpful and always responded to our questions immediately. He even was able to hook us up with an amazing dolphin jet ski excursion for much cheaper than we could have gotten ourselves. We loved it so much we stayed an extra day because he was able to accommodate us. The only small negatives were for some reason our Wi-Fi access was not working in our unit and we ran out of toilet paper and had to purchase some extra. There should be extra rolls kept in the bathrooms, especially when you have 4 females staying in a room ;-). These issues were so small that we didn't even mention them to the owner, but I'm sure the owner will have those small issues resolved by the time we visit again. We highly recommend this condo to anyone who wants to have a great vacation in Panama City Beach!!
West end of Panama City Beach only blocks west of HWY 79. Conveniently close to the airport and 30a.