A dreamy, artist’s respite awaits at this breathtaking 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Hendersonville. The custom designed 1,400-square-foot home rests on 22 wooded acres in a park-like setting, with an expansive water frontage along the Reedypatch Creek. Spend your days fishing for trout and hiking along the handmade trails leading to caves and elevated views. Luxurious appliances, modern furnishings and decor, and private outdoor amenities accommodate 4 guests for a picturesque retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Resting on the previous site for a historic turn-of-the-century lodge, this unique North Carolina property enchants guests with a specially curated, 22-acre park setting. A dreamy custom bridge leads you over a trout-filled river to the distinguished, cottage-style home which features a massive fire pit, deck, and fenced backyard. Enjoy catch-and-release trout fishing and scenic hikes along the handmade paths, with a beautiful 15-foot waterfall just downstream.
The home's interior boasts eclectic but cozy and personal decor, stunning accents and detailed finishings, all custom designed by the homeowners who are film industry design and set building professionals! Modern amenities and appliances highlight the home's rustic charm, providing a memorable getaway experience.
The gourmet, fully equipped kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring new pots and pans, a gas cooktop on the center-island, and a spacious open floor plan making it easy to entertain family and friends. Share your home-cooked masterpieces in the kitchen or at the dining table in the charming sunroom, or step out onto the beautiful deck and dine with river views.
After dinner, warm your toes in front of the wood-burning stove while laying back on the comfortable sectional sofa and enjoying a movie on the flat-screen TV equipped with a Roku streaming device through the free WiFi. Finish your night by gathering around the large fire pit, roast marshmallows and share stories for some family fun as the home's unique lighting sets the atmosphere!
If your muscles are sore from the day's adventure, sink into a deep-soaking bath with the clawfoot tub located in one of the 2 pristine custom-designed bathrooms. Restful nights await in 2 comfortable bedrooms, featuring plush king- and queen-sized beds, mountains of pillows and soft bedding.
This scenic Hendersonville property offers a luxurious getaway, with natural seclusion and easy access to nearby attractions. You won't have to leave the property to enjoy days out in nature, with special handmade trails leading to caves and rock outcroppings across the river, and a seating platform high in the woods that offers a unique vantage point for views of the river and surrounding area.
Take a relaxing hike to a gorgeous 15-foot waterfall, or walk down and listen to the soft ripple of the river as it bubbles off rocks and branches. You won't need a license to enjoy catch-and-release trout fishing throughout your stay!
Chimney Rock State Park rests just 5 miles away, and a bit further you’ll find Lake Lure Beach and Water Park. For a night of shopping and dining, enjoy a trip to downtown Hendersonville just 12 miles away or Asheville 25 miles away.
Treat yourself to Italian wood-fired pizza and smoky southern barbecue in one mouthwatering dish at Flat Rock Wood Room, or head to the famous Sierra Nevada Brewery for a craft beer and gourmet appetizers.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, fire pit, fenced yard space, custom design and unique decor, flat-screen TV with a Roku streaming device, free WiFi, and much more!
- This home rests on 22 wooded acres with plenty of outdoor parking for cars and RVs, and a custom bridge over Reedy Patch Creek with trout fishing, handmade hiking trails, a nearby 15-foot waterfall, and more!
- Picturesque Hendersonville location - Hidden in the wooded mountainside but just a short drive to state parks, popular attractions and downtown dining!
- If you're interested in viewing an instructional drone video of the property, please contact Evolve prior to your stay to receive the web link
- Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~ 20 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in