Warm rays of sunshine and beautiful mountain views await you at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! With easy access to hiking trails, prestigious golf courses, and downtown Phoenix, this charming getaway is the ideal home base for your desert adventures. The ranch-style home boasts a fully equipped kitchen, sleeping for 8, and an outdoor space with a furnished patio and lawn games, offering everything you need for a comfortable stay!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Pull up to this humble abode where vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan invite you into the 1,700-square-foot interior. A flat-screen cable TV, glass coffee table, and 3 plush reclining sofas fill the living room, making for the perfect spot to unwind after a day under the sun.
During downtime, head to the backyard for a game of badminton or cornhole! The covered patio is the perfect place to grill while conversing with your travel companions on the lounge furniture.
With a 3-person breakfast bar, 4-person dining table, and formal dining area seating 6, there's plenty of space for savoring meals. Find stainless steel appliances, cookware, and ample counter space in the fully equipped kitchen, where the chef of the group will enjoy creating delicious recipes.
Retreat to the master bedroom and drift to sleep in the cozy king-sized bed while watching the flat-screen cable TV. Everyone will have plenty of space to sleep and get ready each morning, as there's 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms throughout the home.
This sunny Phoenix delight resides in the North Mountain Village, where hiking trails can be accessed within minutes! Head 3 miles to North Mountain Park or 7 miles to Phoenix Mountains Preserve and wander amidst the cacti and wildlife of the desert’s terrain.
Not far away is Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort offering a 18-hole golf course, spa, and water park. If you're bringing the kids along, visit Castles ~n~ Coasters for a day of rollercoaster rides, mini golf, and go-karting!
Get a taste of city life by venturing 10 miles to downtown Phoenix, home to a vibrant arts and community, chic boutiques, sports venues, and glitzy nightlife. While you're out, grab some grub at Compass Arizona Grill, listen to indie rock at Valley Bar, or watch live demos at the Arizona Science Center! The light rail is just a half mile away will drop you off in the center of town! Continue on the light rail to explore other cities in Arizona like Tempe.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a DVD player, free WiFi, furnished patio, gas grill, badminton, cornhole, central heat and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, parking in 2-car garage, driveway parking for 3 vehicles and more!
- Amazing Phoenix Location - Minutes from hiking trails, golf, family activities, and downtown Phoenix!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~14.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in