About the property
- House600 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Modern and luxurious brand new 1 bedroom on a quiet street
Our one-bedroom apartment (entire guesthouse) is beautiful, airy and clean. It's a 600sqf lower level unit with own private entrance, living room, full gourmet kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and deep soaking bathtub, laundry room with detergent provided and even a patio!
No pets and no parties please.
- Brand new gourmet kitchen and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your meals on the large island.
- Super fast fiber WIFI!
- Huge 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon prime, HBO and many other channels to relax and enjoy great movies/tv shows.
- Brand new high quality washer and dryer to make cleaning clothes so much easy. Detergent provided.
- Large french door to let in so much sun.
- As a frequent Airbnb user myself, I understand the importance of a quality bed to ensure a deep and restorative sleep. Our amazing queen size bed and memory foam mattress set is both supportive to your back and let you sink in to the right amount. Luxurious, 100% organic cotton bedding.
- Full master bathroom accessible from the bedroom with sink-in bathtub and beautiful tiles. Plenty of closet space.
- Our sleeper sofa can easily turn into a queen size bed. We have nice bedding to go with that too.
Great location in a quiet neighborhood to enjoy some Seattle local experience: 10 min walk to the local and fresh Metropolitan market and try the yummy Italian food at MioPosto; or simply take a stroll down the street to the nice family-friendly Hiawatha play field - there is a water spray feature if you fancy to take your kids there! Going to downtown is a breeze, only 10 min drive. Or you can walk to the water taxi station and go downtown by boat.
We live upstairs and can be reached if you need help.
This is a family owned property that we absolutely care about. We are looking for respectful and cool guests who want to enjoy Seattle and all it's beauty while sharing our space.
- Street parking please (the driveway is for our use). Plenty of street parking.
- There is a private patio outside your guesthouse that you can use. Please keep it clean.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Elaine Y.
I work in the biotech/finance field with a focus on immuno-therapy for cancer treatment. My husband and I both love city life and nature, outdoor activities and traveling. Seattle is a wonderful place with a bit of everything! I can speak English and Mandarin (可以讲中文).
Why Elaine Y. chose North Admiral
It's in a very lively yet quiet neighborhood called North Admiral. There are two large groceries, many nice restaurants, a cinema, spa and other fun stuff.
What makes this House unique
A true second home, quiet, clean and close to everything. We love going down Fauntleroy way to take the water taxi to downtown Seattle, it's a ravine and the water taxi route is so scenic!
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, comfortable, and charming
Perfect place for a weekend getaway. The owner's were very responsive to questions. The place had everything we could possibly need and was spotless when we arrived. It met and exceeded our expectations. My wife and I hope to find an opportunity to stay here again.
Thanks for choosing us for your stay! We look forward to hosting you again!