Nestled within walking distance of chairlifts and boasting majestic mountain views, this Mt. Crested Butte vacation rental townhome is the perfect destination for all outdoor lovers. With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and accommodations to host 6, this cozy home is ideally located within easy access of some of Colorado’s best skiing and hiking. Whether you’re traveling during summer or winter, you’re sure to have a memorable mountain retreat while staying at this lovely townhouse!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
This roomy and comfortable condo boasts 1,200 square feet of tasteful living space and a warm atmosphere - perfect for truly relaxing and unwinding on your next retreat to the mountains.
When you’ve worked up an appetite on the slopes, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a mouthwatering dinner for you and your travel companions. Settle down at the breakfast bar to enjoy all your savory meals.
During the cold winter months, warm up after a day of skiing in front of the modern electric. Pick out your favorite movie and cuddle with your loved one as you enjoy a lazy evening at home.
On balmy afternoons, step outside to the home’s private deck to enjoy a seasonal ale from one of the nearby breweries and admire the wonderful views of the mountains.
When you’re ready for bed, every guest in your travel group will have plenty of space to spread out and relax. The master bedroom comes complete with a king bed, while those staying in the second bedroom can cozy up in the queen bed.
Be sure to check out the amazing community amenities during your stay! You’ll love soaking in the hot tub to soothe your sore muscles after an active day outside.
With a shuttle stop that offers a quick ride to the mountain and downtown, nothing can beat this home’s amazing location. In winter, walk to the lift area for a day full of skiing or snowboarding!
During the summer days, you’ll find world-class mountain biking available right from the front door. Hitch your bike to the back of a chairlift and take your bike all the way up the mountain. You’ll also find tons of free summer concerts, art fairs, and the famous Vinotok Fall Festival all within minutes of the property.
The fisherman can attempt to catch dinner at Taylor or Gunnison Rivers, while the golfers can try out The Skyland Golf Course - just 10 minutes away.
Take the shuttle to downtown Crested Butte for a taste of small town living. Stroll beneath the antique streetlights to explore the shops, galleries, eateries, and trailheads and be sure to stop by Montanya Distillers on your way home for a taste of handmade rum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, jetted tub, balcony, community hot tub, and much more!
- Beautiful Mt. Crested Butte location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shopping, breweries, skiing, snowboarding, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and so much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in