Escape to the wonderful mountain town of Fraser at this spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo! With tons of community amenities and a free shuttle to Winter Park, this property is the ideal getaway for a large group wanting a ski vacation! Whether you're hitting the slopes in the winter or hiking through Fraser Valley in the summer, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip while staying at this home-away-from-home!
Loft Master Bedroom: King Bed | Main Level Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
Rustic wooden walls and mountain-themed decor await your arrival in the 1,200-square-foot interior. The living room is home to 2 plush leather sofas, a wood-burning fireplace, and flat-screen cable TV, where you can spend downtime watching your favorite shows with your travel companions.
Easily create a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen to savor at the 6-person dining table or 4-person breakfast bar. On warmer days, head out to the balcony for a cookout on the gas grill and relish the fresh air!
The 2 master bedrooms feature comfortable cloud-like beds, flat-screen cable TVs and en-suite bathrooms. An additional full bathroom, plus 2 twin-over-full bunk beds in the third bedroom provide ample sleeping space for 6 more guests.
Located in the Pines at Meadow Ridge, this condo grants access to 2 hot tubs heated year-round, a seasonal outdoor pool, and tennis courts. When it gets chilly outside, spend time in the clubhouse fitness center, basketball room, or racquetball court!
An abundance of recreational activities can be found near the great town of Fraser, including tubing at Colorado Adventure Park, hiking on the Fraser River Trail, or skiing at Winter Park. Catch the free Winter Park Resort shuttle in the property's parking lot to shred the slopes in no time!
For a day trip, head 15.1 miles to Granby, where there’s hiking at the Monarch Lake Loop Trail and fishing at Lake Granby. While you're out, venture to Hot Sulphur Springs Resort & Spa to soak in the natural springs of the Rocky Mountains.
Several local restaurants are located in the Fraser and Winter Park areas, such as Hernando's Pizza Pub and Sharky's Eatery. While roaming about town, visit the Winter Park Winery to taste divine local wines before taking a gander through the Elizabeth Kurtak Art Gallery!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, coffee maker, wood-burning fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a DVD player, free WiFi, in-unit sauna, linens, towels, a private balcony, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, free parking in condo parking lot, and more!
- Community amenities include an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs, fitness center, tennis courts, a basketball court, and racquetball court
- Unbeatable Fraser Location - Minutes from the hiking trails near town, skiing at Winter Park, and several local restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is on the second level and may not be suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in