|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
* 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, sleeps 6
* 1,540 sq ft, largest unit in the complex
* property has a pool, gym and hot tub, is on the lake with a very large dock for relaxing, private roped-off swimming area, private boat slip (available at an additional rate)
* 2 level condo
* 3 bedrooms down, 2 full baths, door to private patio next to a pool
* kitchen, dining room, living room, storage, 1/2 bath and laundry area upstairs, balcony and bbq overlooking the pool, lake and mountains
* 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 twin beds
* 55 inch TV with cable and dvd in the living room, 32 inch TV with built-in DVD player in the master
* kitchen is complete, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, pots and pans, dinnerware, cutlery, glassware - eveything you need
* clothes washer and dryer in the spacious laundry / 1/2 bath off of the kitchen
* large storage room and closet on the main floor
* water softner and reverse osmosis unit for kitchen tap
* 2 parking spaces, one covered
* boating, tubing, water skiing, sea dooing, cycling, wind surfing, wakeboarding, kayaking, swimming, parasailing, golfing, wine tours, hiking, tennis, fishing, horseback trail riding, mountain biking, Rattlesnake Canyon amusement park, restaraunts, fruit picking, 8 minutes to the US border by road and 2 minutes by jet ski.
We bought the condo unit new and privately operate it with a local management company. Our unit is not managed by the original VOTL management team.
We are committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. This unit is complete with all the amenities of a home, with a lot of children items to be enjoyed at in the pool or the lake. This unit is ideal for a weekly summer rental or for a 'snow bird' getaway for the winter.
The majority of owners at the VOTL complex privately rent and manage their units. These owners take pride in their units and have a very high positive response rate from their clients.
Osoyoos is a popular summer vacation destination for families in Western Canada and the North West USA. Originally a fruit gowing center, Osoyoos has evolved into a tourist destination, a great wine growing region and all of the benefits of Osoyoos Lake, the warmest lake in Canada.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 11 2016 - Oct 15 2016
7 night minimum stay
Oct 16 2016 - Apr 29 2017
30 night minimum stay
MINIMUM STAY IS 7 DAYS. THE BOAT SLIP IS AVAILABLE TO THE PERSON RENTING THAT WEEK AT 30/DAY ADDITIONAL. SHOULD THE PERSON RENTING THE UNIT NOT BOOK THE SLIP, IT WILL BE OFFERED TO OTHERS.
50% DEPOSIT TO HOLD THE BOOKING, 100% REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO BOOKING
FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO CHECK-IN
DAMAGE DEPOSIT REQUIRED
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.