*Please note the homeowners and their dog live on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Breathtaking views of the Sangre de Christo mountains, dramatic sunsets, and starry night skies await at this 1-bed, 1-bath Santa Fe vacation rental that sits on a three-acre property, complete with a barn, corral and farm animals! Up to 4 guests can revel in days spent exploring the Southwest’s unabashed beauty before coming home to relax on the porch with a refreshment!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon
This Southwestern-style home faces the back of the property, where you’ll find farm animals in the barn and corral about 250 feet from the Casita at the far end of the property. Feel free to walk around the farm during the day, where you’ll find 3 burros, 19 chickens, 6 ducks, and 2 goats - making this the perfect destination for all animal lovers!
Inside, simple decor of local art and pottery, hardwood floors, and comfortable furnishings combine to create a homey environment to rest and unwind. Cuddle up on the living room couch as warmth pours in from the wood-burning stove and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Outside, a quaint front portal with a bistro table and chairs is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or tea. Later in the day, relax in the lawn chairs at the foot of towering cotton trees to enjoy a glass of wine and watch the breathtaking sunset reflected over the Sangre de Christo mountains.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, the master bedroom’s cozy queen bed will provide a peaceful night of rest. The children or other adults in your party can enjoy a nice slumber on the queen-sized futon in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
This rural home is just 20 minutes from downtown Santa Fe, where you’ll find a multitude of activities to keep everyone entertained! Be sure to check out the world-renowned Santa Fe Opera House, explore The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, or check out the Meow Wolf House of Eternal Return for a unique attraction featuring a wild new form of non-linear storytelling. And, a visit to the area would not be complete without a stroll on the famous Santa Fe Plaza, with its shops, quaint restaurants and local Native American artists’ offerings.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find tons of places to hike and sightsee just a short drive from the property. Check out Taos, Bandalier National Monument, Chimayo, Nambe Falls, or Abiquiu, and be sure to bring your camera to capture these beautiful landscapes!
When your need a break from cooking in the eat-in kitchen, experience some authentic Northern New Mexican Spanish cuisine at Gabriel’s, Rancho de Chimayo, or El Paragua!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas grill with propane, complimentary toiletries, in-unit washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV, wood burning stove with firewood, free WiFi, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, and more!
- Beautiful Santa Fe location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, vineyards, restaurants, historical sights, museums, restaurants, and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (Maximum 2 Allowed)
- No events or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the homeowner's black lab, Corazon, has free run of the property; she is partially blind, so drive slowly while on the property
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in