Take your Niagara Falls holiday to the next level in this 1-bath vacation rental studio for 2! This unit is the perfect home base for solo travelers, businessmen, traveling nurses, or couples. Enjoy exploring the surrounding downtown neighborhoods, where you’ll find great local fare, the Niagara Falls Air Force Base, Niagara University, shopping at the outlets, and Niagara Power Vista. It's only a 25-minute drive from Buffalo and close to major highways for easy transporation to and from cities.
Studio: Queen Bed
Your vacation begins the moment you step foot into this bright and spacious studio. The chic decor, rich hardwood floors, and tall ceilings quickly create a warm and inviting space.
Unwind on the leather couch and turn on the flat-screen cable TV for a relaxing evening in after your Niagara Falls adventures.
Holiday meals will be a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen that boasts modern appliances and counter space for an optimal cooking experience! Cozy up to the elegant dining room table for 2 and share a delicious meal with your travel companion.
After a fun-filled day, dive under the covers of your plush queen bed and enjoy restful nights of sleep.
One of the most popular restaurants in this charming town is on the first floor of the Jefferson Apartments! Third Street Retreat offers a cozy ambiance and delicious cuisine just steps from your front door.
This location is ideal for traveling nurses since the Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is just 5 minutes away. Businessmen will also benefit from this studio's location since Buffalo, Niagara University, St. Mary's Hospital, Niagara Falls Memorial Hospital, Niagara Falls Air force Base, the culinary institute, The Outlet Collection at Niagara, Art Park, and Niagara Power Vista are within an easy drive.
Adventures are just around the corner in this vibrant tourist destination. Right across the street is the lively Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino for all of your luxury spa and gambling needs! A few blocks over is downtown Niagara Falls, offering boutiques, hip restaurants, like The Craft Kitchen & Bar, and entertainment to elevate your New York getaway.
Niagara Falls State Park is a short walk away, boasting stunning views of this natural wonder. Drive or wander over the iconic Rainbow Bridge with panoramic views of the bewitching falls or head over to Cave of the Winds for a guided tour through a winding catwalk that offers up-close and personal views.
When you have worked up an appetite, take a stroll to Wine on Third and enjoy a wide selection of tapas and wine. If you're looking to dine with a view, head to Top of The Falls Restaurant for gourmet cuisine and stunning vistas of the waterfalls!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free Wifi, flat-screen cable TV, well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances, full bathroom, iron, community washer and dryer (must purchase a card at the front desk to use machines), and much more!
- Prime Niagara Falls location walking distance to Niagara Falls and centrally located in downtown for your dining, entertainment, and shopping needs!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Niagara Falls International Airport, 2035 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, (~8.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- In order to use the washer and dryer located in this apartment building, you will need to purchase a card from the front desk to operate them
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in