Delve into the historic sites, beaches, and riverwalk of Wilmington when you stay at this Victorian 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home! Built over 100 years ago, the home boasts a well-appointed living space featuring a fully equipped kitchen, sleeping accommodations for 6, and easy access to all that the port city offers! Located just over a half mile from the Cape Fear Riverwalk, this cozy abode is within walking distance of museums, local shops, and delicious restaurants!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This quaint getaway greets you with a lovely covered porch on a quiet street. Step inside the 1,432-square-foot interior where you'll find the living room furnished with comfortable seating, a decorative fireplace, Playstation 3 with games, and flat-screen cable TV.
Easily whip up your favorite dishes in the spacious kitchen, fully equipped with modern appliances, cookware, and dishware. The 3-person breakfast bar is perfect for eating a quick snack, while the 4-person dining table is the ideal gathering place to enjoy a delicious dinner and quality time together.
The master bedroom hosts a queen-sized bed, flat-screen Smart TV, and en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Everyone one will have ample room to sleep, as there's an additional bedroom with a full-sized bed, and a full-sized pullout bed in the living room.
With a double vanity sink and shower/tub combo in the second full bathroom, plus an additional half bath downstairs, it will be easy to freshen up throughout the day! There’s also a washer and dryer available to keep your clothes fresh and clean!
Your Wilmington escape is located in historic downtown, just 1 block from Castle Street's shops and cafes. Spend your morning indulging in a classic eggs benedict from Jester's Cafe before strolling through the vintage clothes shops!
Just 0.6 miles away is the Downtown Riverwalk, home to several great restaurants, unique shops, and museums. Take a water tour down the Cape Fear River, or book a segway tour of historic downtown if you prefer to stay on land!
The iconic Battleship North Carolina is 2.8 short miles away, where the most decorated US battleship of World War II resides! For a day on the beach, head 10.2 miles east to Wrightsville Beach, where you can enjoy surf camps, paddleboarding tours, and sportfishing charters!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, coffee maker, Keurig, toaster, 3 flat-screen cable TVs (Netflix in master bedroom), Roku, Playstation 3 with games, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, washer and dryer, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, street parking and more!
- Incredible Downtown Wilmington Location - Walking distance to the amazing shops, restaurants, and historical sites of the Downtown Riverwalk!
- Fenced in yard for your pets, including no pet deposit!
- Airport: Wilmington International Airport - 1740 Airport Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28405, (~ 6.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in