About the property
- House1800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Welcome to your spacious and peaceful home away from home. Drop your bags, take off your shoes and relax your mind in a clean, warm and cozy environment. This home provides the perfect compliment to your Brooklyn experience. Very spacious and ideal for family & friends. Close to local transportation, and just a 10 minute train ride to downtown Brooklyn.
- Very spacious to comfortably accommodate large groups.
- 2 convertible futons and additional chairs and ottomans you can easily move around to accommodate your needs.
- Plenty of pillows and throws to get comfy and cozy.
- 1 convertible futon and additional chairs and ottomans.
- Has a convertible console/dining table that can seat 6.
- Roku TV, cable, and wifi, and Bluetooth speaker.
- Clean, spacious and fully stocked with quality stainless steal cookware.
- Has a dining table that fits 6.
- Assortment of herbal teas, coffee, cooking spices, microwave, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee compress, glass dinnerware, disposable plates, Tupperware, and much more.
- let us know if you are traveling with small children and need a highchair
- Stocked with Hair dryer, flat iron.
- Complimentary toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing body oil.
- Equipped with a grill, 2 hammocks and additional seating.
- Small inflatable kiddie pool & water sprinkler available for children upon request.
All bedrooms provide crisp clean linens and towels. We also have a pack-n-play available upon request.
- Bedroom #1 Queen size master bedroom, large closet, rear view window. Can fit an extra twin mattress into this bedroom for larger groups.
- Bedroom #2 Full size bed with an additional chair, large closet.
- Bedroom #3 Full size bed, large closet, front view window.
It is fairly easy to get free street parking on the block. Regular NYC alternate side parking rules for street cleaning apply.
- let us know in advance if you will be traveling with small children and will require a child gate for the stairs. Children are always welcomed!~
- This space is not suitable for people looking to party loud all night long.
We look forward to hosting you!~
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Hello- I am a mellow person who likes to stay active and productive. I am a native New Yorker, though I do enjoy traveling to hot tropical places. I am a natural health and wellness consultant. I enjoy cooking healthy meals, making my own body products and health remedies.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.