About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 14 nights
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
“Coo yah!” is patois for “Look here!” And when you look, you find a golfer’s paradise.
* deluxe 4-bedroom villa at the famous Tryall Club
* 66’ heated private pool
* extremely private location overlooking the 13th green and 14th tee and the Caribbean Sea
* staff of 5: cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
* cable television (46” flat screen in living room), DVD, fax machine, sound system with CD player
* study with computer and printer, TV and powder room,
* complimentary golf cart for transport throughout the Tryall Club
* Tryall Club Temporary Membership (see paragraph below) *
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
“Coo yah!” is patois for “Look here!” And when you look, you find a golfer’s paradise: a beautiful private home just steps from the 13th green and 14th tee of the world-class The Tryall Club course, with a long view of the velvet fairway rolling down to the blue Caribbean Sea.
Centrally located is the 66’ heated pool and long terrace with plenty of seating in sun or shade.
Delicious home-cooked meals can be served in the pretty inside dining room, but most guests prefer to dine on the spacious 80’ al fresco verandah for its lovely view. The modern kitchen includes granite countertops, a six-burner gas range, microwave and adjoining butler’s pantry. Chef Angela delights guests with her hot artichoke dip, pate, chestnuts wrapped in bacon blanket, cheese soufflé, (a must-have for lunch), sweet and sour pork, pepper steak, stuffed snapper, lemon bread and rum cake (in addition, of course, to her Jamaican menus including everyone’s favorite, jerk chicken). Artfully coordinated table service varies with each meal.
All bedrooms have cable televisions, state-of-the-art remote control air conditioning, and en-suite bathrooms featuring glass-door marble walk-in showers, marble vanities, brass fixtures, ceiling fans and custom wall finishes.
Kingsize four-poster bed in large lavish suite; personal mini bar; his & hers en-suite bathrooms. Opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea. Reserving the Master Bedroom attracts the full house rate.
Kingsize bed with sofa bed; opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea.
Kingsize bed; opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea. Privately located in west wing.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* All rates quoted in USD. * Please inquire for per bedroom rates for less than maximum occupancy * Rates are subject to change without notice Required Fees * Service: %10.00 (Percentage of Rent & Taxable Fees) * Tax: %10.00 (Percentage of Rent & Taxable Fees)