About the property
- Villa10000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 14 nights
Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 10)
On seven acres overlooking the Tryall golf course and the Caribbean Sea, Mahogany Hill is among the most beautiful and spacious private homes at the Tryall Club. The unique architecture has situated all bedrooms for maximum privacy.
* deluxe 10,000-square-foot 5-bedroom private villa at famous Tryall Club
* beach club, tennis and world class golf
* 2 pools ... 3 gazebos
* staff of 8: butler, cook, housekeepers (2), laundress, gardeners (2), poolboy
* wireless internet throughout ~ bring your laptop
* complimentary use of Mahogany Hill golf cart for transport throughout Tryall
* cable television in all rooms ... DVD player ... sound system...bose docking system
* two-line Meridian phone system with intercom to rooms, kitchen, staff quarters
* sandbox and swings for children
* Tryall Club Temporary Membership (see paragraph below) *
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
On seven acres overlooking the Tryall golf course and the Caribbean Sea, Mahogany Hill boasts one of the most breathtaking views day and night of all the homes at the Tryall Club.
Stone steps lead from the entrance landing to a sunken living room with 27" inch Sony television and 24' window wall that opens to the upper terrace and breathtaking view. The upper terrace features parallel al fresco gazebos ... one for dining; the other a casual, comfortable bar and lounging area with wicker chairs and chaises.
Architecturally distinctive, Mahogany Hill is designed in three levels, creating a significant sense of spaciousness and privacy. The main level includes the Great Room, kidney-shaped pool, dining and bar gazebos, massive new kitchen, two bedrooms and staff quarters. On the middle level are the 30' x 50' swimming pool, children's paddle pool, poolside bar with icemaker, sound system and two more bedrooms. The lowest level includes the fifth very private bedroom.
The main areas of the villa and three of the bedrooms have two-line telephones with intercoms to the kitchen and staff quarters. Throughout the rooms, terraces and gazebos are breathtaking vistas of the manicured golf course and deep blue sea.
Kingsize bed, pink marble floors, large bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bathtub, double basin mahogany vanity, telephone. Opens to upper terrace.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests' request, tub-shower combination. Ideal for children (just 30 feet along the entrance landing from the Master Bedroom) but perfectly suitable for adults.
Kingsize bed, walk-in shower, double basin vanity, telephone, 3 pairs of French doors open to view of golf course and ocean.
Kingsize bed, walk-in shower, 3 pairs of French doors open to view of golf course and ocean.
Kingsize bed, walk-in shower, double basin vanity, telephone, 3 pairs of French doors open to view of golf course and ocean. Extremely private.
Each bedroom has remote control air conditioning, cable television, safe ... and exquisite view. Each bathroom is en-suite and features large mirrors, Italian tiles, hand-painted walls and original art.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* All rates quoted in USD. * Please inquire for per bedroom rates for less than maximum occupancy * Rates are subject to change without notice Required Fees * Service Fee: %10.00 (Percentage of Rent & Taxable Fees) * Tax: %10.00 (Percentage of Rent & Taxable Fees)