About the property
- Villa6000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 14 nights
Villa, 6 Bedrooms, 6.0 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 12)
6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. After sunset, the view transforms from brilliant blue water to the mesmerizing beauty of the sea at night, glimmering with reflections of cruise ships and the romantic night lights of Montego Bay nine miles away.
* 6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea
* 6 air-conditioned bedrooms + study ... 6 bathrooms
* full staff: cook, butler, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
* private tennis court
* large private pool and poolside wet bar
* cable 32'' flat screen televisions throughout, DVD, VCR, SONY Play Station 2 and video games, sound system
* computer and color printer/copier/fax scanner
* outdoor games: croquet, bocce ball, horseshoes, ping pong, darts, volleyball (30' x 60') and badminton (20' x 44')
* regulation size half basketball court ... 50' wide by 57' long
* exercise area with treadmill and elliptical
* complimentary fulltime private driver and air-conditioned 12 seat van for excursions to the beach, etc. (Minimum 6 night stay required)
* complimentary round trip airport transfers
* handicap access
* wonderful for families with children ~ library of children's DVDs and videos
* upgraded wireless internet access throughout the house and pool area (bring your laptop)
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
The setting is breathtaking: five sunny acres of landscaped grounds adorned by an abundance of palm trees, bougainvillea and hibiscus ... large private pool ... vegetable garden ... and wooded grotto with antique stone terrace for sunset cocktails. After sunset, the view transforms from brilliant blue water to the mesmerizing beauty of the sea at night, glimmering with reflections of cruise ships and the romantic night lights of Montego Bay nine miles away.
Delicious home-cooked meals prepared by the Summertime cook are served on Royal Worcester china on the open-air poolside verandah. As a special treat on moonlit nights, meals are served on the terrace beyond the pool overlooking the romance of lights reflecting across the bay. Memorable dinners here can last for hours as guests relax into the heady ambiance of good food and drink, excellent service and a magnificent setting. Oliver, your cook, can create tasty Jamaican menus for about $35 per person per day. (Specialty meats, seafood and imported items will cost more.)
Interiors of this spacious Colonial manor have been refreshed with Laura Ashley fabrics, pretty pastel wall colors, and renovation of the kitchen and all bathrooms. The large living room opens to the covered dining terrace, casual sitting area and wet bar. Just beyond are the spacious open terrace and pool. Four bedrooms and the study (which can accommodate one or two extra guests) are on the main level. A mahogany staircase leads upstairs to two more spacious bedrooms.
Because the bedrooms are configured in three separate areas (two in the east wing, two in the west wing and two upstairs), Summertime is as appropriate for small groups of only 2, 4 or 6 guests as it is for a full house of 12 or 13. It does not feel like “too much house” for one or two couples and is wonderful for families
“Our week at Summertime was absolutely our most wonderful family vacation ever. My parents, John and I spent relaxed days doing whatever we wanted to do while the kids were totally entertained with all the games and countless hours in that big pool. The staff treated our children with incredible loving care! The whole family is counting the days till we return to Summertime.”
Master Bedroom Upstairs
Kingsize bed, large bathroom with bathtub plus separate walk-in shower, dressing room, French doors to rooftop and ocean view ... a very spacious private suite. (Plenty of extra space here for cribs and cots for kids.)
Ivory Room Upstairs
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with shower, French doors to rooftop and beautiful ocean view.
Pink Room West Wing
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, opens to west porch with hammock; also opens to pool terrace.
Green Room West Wing
Double bed, private bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower and wheelchair friendly bathroom seat, opens to west porch and hammock.
Yellow Room East Wing
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, connecting door to Lavender Room; opens to pool terrace.
Lavender Room East Wing
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, connecting door to Yellow Room; opens to pool terrace.
Study West Wing
Shares West Wing with Green Room. Twin beds, small porch; shares hall bathroom with Green Room. Ideal for child of parents in Green Room. Air-conditioned.
Televisions, DVDs, VCRs, CD players and air conditioners in all bedrooms.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* All rates quoted in USD. * Please inquire for per bedroom rates for less than maximum occupancy * Rates are subject to change without notice Required Fees * Service: %5.00 (Percentage of Rent & Taxable Fees)