The Smoky Mountains await at this rustic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Gatlinburg that sleeps 2 - ideal for a romantic couples retreat. Outdoor adventurers will rejoice no matter the season with the area’s crisp ski slopes and remarkable hiking trails. Get out and explore the abundance of beautiful landscapes before coming home to relish the majestic views of the Smokies while sipping a cocktail or soaking your sore muscles in the private hot tub!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Serene views of Mt. Leconte greet you as you approach this Gatlinburg log cabin, encompassed by hemlocks and abounding wildlife. The charm extends to its interior, where rustic wood paneling, vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows welcome you as you step inside.
The kitchen comes fully equipped to handle the needs of even the pickiest of chefs. Whip up an inspired, home-cooked meal before settling down at the 2-person dining table for a romantic, candlelight dinner.
After dinner, kick back on the living room’s plush reclining chairs to watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV. On colder days, let the warmth from the log fireplace keep you and your loved one nice and toasty.
The double-sided fireplace extends into the bedroom, so once you’re ready to call it a night, you can keep the warm air flowing. Cuddle up on the queen bed for a peaceful night of sleep to rest up for another adventure-filled day to come!
For a breath of fresh air, head out to the deck where mesmerizing mountain views await. Soak in the hot tub during sunset or sip a morning coffee during sunrise to bask in the pink hues coating the mountain.
This serene Gatlinburg location offers amazing outdoor activities. Spend the day hiking through the Greenbrier area of the mountains, including the famous and stunning Rainbow Falls, or head to Ober Gatlinburg to ski on the crisp slopes.
Both downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge offer tons of exciting activities, including year-round ice skating, the Tennessee Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Splash Country, Dollywood, and so much more.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as both Hillbilly Golf and Gatlinburg Golf Course are just minutes away!
Whenever you want to spoil yourself for a nice night out, head to the Cherokee Grill for classic American options or the Smoky Mountain Trout House for some local seafood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with 110+ channels, furnished deck, hot tub, gas grill and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, sundeck, covered pavilion, basketball court, playground, and more!
- Beautiful Gatlinburg area - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, wildlife viewing, swimming, fishing, museums, golfing, and more!
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~43.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed (2 dogs maximum - $60 per pet)
- No events, parties andor large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in