** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit and the homeowner lives on site, in completely separate units, and may be present during your stay **
Bring the family on an unforgettable vacation to Hummelstown and stay at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house. This charming home boasts 800 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 7 guests. You'll love the close proximity to Hershey where a number of activities, shopping, and restaurants await.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Living Room: Pull-out bed
Exposed rock walls highlight the interior of this recently renovated home. Enter the open living space and make your way into the living room where you can relax on the sumptuous leather sectional couch and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV.
Saddle up to the breakfast bar with seating for 4 and watch the cook of the group prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. When dinner is ready, set the wood dining table for 6 and reconnect with loved ones over the feast.
A few steps from the front door is a picnic table with an umbrella, where you can sip your morning coffee and listen to the sounds of birds chirping all around you.
Spread out in the spacious first bedroom featuring a leather couch, a queen-sized bed, and a flat-screen cable TV. In the second bedroom, you'll find a soft queen-sized bed while a twin-sized bed awaits you in the third bedroom.
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, you'll have no problem planning a fun vacation for the whole group. Journey deep into the Indian Echo Caverns and hike through 440 million-year-old limestone caves. Keep an eye out for bats, insects, crustaceans, and blind fish along the way.
Experience the history of the Civil War when you stop by the National Civil War Museum. Take a self-guided tour through the building and see a variety of exhibits that showcase the significant events of the war.
For those that are interested in wine tasting, there are a plethora of vineyards in the area including Cassel Vineyards. When you're done, browse the boutique shops in downtown Hershey and make a reservation at any of the local restaurants.
When you're ready to add some thrills to your day, head to Hersheypark where you can ride roller coasters, cool off at the water park and see animals at the zoo. You can also visit Challenge Family Fun Center and challenge everyone to a game of mini golf, duckpin bowling, and win prizes at the arcade.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, an electric fireplace, spacious yard, a picnic table with umbrella, ample driveway parking and more
- Superb Hummelstown location - Close to museums, art galleries, shopping, restaurants, hiking, cave tours, mini golf, Hersheypark, roller coasters, a water park, a zoo, and much more
- Airport: Harrisburg International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Middletown, PA 17057, (~10.1 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit and the homeowner lives on site, in completely separate units, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in