A unique getaway awaits 2 outdoor enthusiasts at this vacation rental studio in Sevierville. 'Bear Paw' at Black Bear Cottage rests directly behind the property's main house and features a cozy living space with a gas fireplace, full kitchen, and balcony overlooking the woods. Explore Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for your next adventure!
Studio: Full Bed
Head behind the property's main cottage to access this studio unit, and step inside to unwind in the cozy, well-appointed living space. Relax in front of the gas fireplace and catch up on your favorite shows with the flat-screen cable TV.
The fully equipped kitchen provides modern appliances and a wraparound countertop for all your home-cooking needs. Sip your favorite cocktail at the bar seating while the chef prepares dinner, then step outside to the picnic table and dine al fresco.
Digest your food with a dessert cocktail in the property's gazebo or enjoy some friendly competition in the main cottage's game room, then retreat to your private balcony and catch the stunning sunset off in the horizon. Enjoy peaceful slumbers on the comfortable full-sized bed, then wake up and wash off in the walk-in shower to prepare for another exciting day!
If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other vacation rentals on the property (Evolve listings #377635 & 377634), which can each sleep 6 additional guests combined!
A calm, catch-and-release fishing lake rests just a 4-minute walk from this property, allowing you to spend your early mornings casting out lines and enjoying your natural surroundings. Several golf courses are also within a short driving distance, so golfers will have plenty of opportunities to fine-tune their swings.
Don't forget to bring your camera when you head into Great Smoky Mountains National Park for an outdoors adventure. You'll want to take pictures of the beautiful scenic views at iconic hiking destinations like Cades Cove, Laurel Falls and Newfound Gap.
Drive just 10 minutes to spend an afternoon exploring Dollywood with rides and other fun attractions highlighting the historic career of Dolly Parton. After a thrilling day in the park, treat yourself to a night out in either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge with many boutique shops, gourmet restaurants and other sites to discover!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, back deck, front patio area with outdoor dining, gazebo, shared fire pit, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, walk-in shower, and much more
- Private Sevierville location - Tucked in the Tennessee Appalachians near a catch-and-release fishing lake, with easy access to natural attractions in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, just a 5-minute drive from Pigeon Forge, 10 minutes from Dollywood and 15 minutes from Gatlinburg!
- If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other vacation rentals on the property (Evolve listings #377635 & 377634), which can each sleep 6 additional guests combined
- Nearest Airport: Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport - 134 Air Museum Way, Sevierville, TN 37862, (~9.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed with $45 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 30-pound weight limit). Additional fees may be charged for any damage caused by dogs
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in