Discover a peaceful lakefront retreat, named 'Makani Kai Cottage,' at this cozy 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house in Waterford Township. Suitable for up to 8 guests, this 1,500-square-foot beach cottage rests right on Pleasant Lake and features a private tiki bar. Lounge by the water with a favorite beverage after each adventure! Get a different view of the glistening lake on a nearby hiking or mountain biking trail before playing a round of golf at White Lake Oaks Golf Course!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sofa Bed
Nestled right alongside Pleasant Lake, this cozy cottage home is perfect for a group of family and friends ready to explore southern Michigan's peaceful terrain during any season!
This single-story property welcomes you insides with warm hardwood floors and a spacious living area. Have a seat on the soft leather L-shaped couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV as you admire the lake views from the sliding glass doors.
Directly adjacent to the living space you'll find the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and a chic breakfast bar.
Share your home-cooked meals and barbeque feasts out on the furnished patio or take a seat at the dockside tiki bar as the honorary bartender serves up specialty drinks.
Settle in for the evening in one of the 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 of which boast scenic lake views. For additional accommodations, the couch in the living area also doubles as a pullout sleeper sofa, suitable for 2 guests.
When you're looking for some dry land away from the lake, pack a picnic and hike one of the nearby trails for a different view of the lake. Mountain bikers will delight in one of Michigan's most challenging courses at Pontiac Lake - only 2.5 miles from this home. During the winter, make sure to check out the slopes at the nearby Alpine Valley Resort.
Golfers can practice their swing at White Lake Oaks Golf Course, located just 1 mile from this property, before indulging in a sweet treat at the local favorite ice cream shop, Mr. C's. If you're in town in January, be sure to check out the Detroit Motor Show.
Looking to explore a more urban setting? Plan a visit to downtown Detroit where lively casinos, shopping venues, and unique dining experiences await. Visit the historic Ford Field or see a stage production at the Detroit Opera House - just a 40-minute drive from Waterford Township.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiki bar, 3 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-unit washing machine, and much more
- Peaceful Waterford Township location right on Pleasant Lake with easy access to nearby hiking and biking trails, close proximity to Alpine Valley Ski, 4.3 miles from Alpine Valley snowboard park, a 45-minute drive to the Detroit Auto Show, and just a 40-minute drive from downtown Detroit for casinos, theaters, shopping, and other attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bishop International Airport - 3425 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI 48507 (~31.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information, no more than 50 guests per event)
- Please note this property is not suitable for infants (under 2 years of age)
- Please note that there is no boat use at this property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in