Loft living has rarely been this luxurious. A stunning view courtesy floor-to-ceiling windows makes this space one-of- a-kind.
The views from cool, modern Escorial are amazing—you can look out over tree-lined streets from your private balcony, the bustle of the city below you. You’ll feel like a real resident of cosmopolitan CDMX coming home to this super-secure doorman building at night.
At once youthful and understated, this upscale industrial loft beats any hotel stay for value! The chic grey space with trendy pops of mustard yellow is new and the furnishings fresh. The layout, with bedroom/ dining and living spaces/ and kitchen all flowing into one another, is perfect for a couple. The bathroom is spacious, a complete retreat. With an up-to-date kitchen boasting all the modern conveniences, the loft is super livable for long term stays in this always-on city. If you need tips on the hottest local dining spots, or tickets to nearby attractions, the Remixto concierge service is on call 24/7. Hotel-style comforts include luxury mattress and linens, boutique amenities, and WiFi.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience thriving metropolitan Mexico City life in a handpicked home by Remixto. As hosts who love this city and our homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about your Remixto home and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-the-know recommendations for local cultural events, and tickets to the latest and greatest the city has to offer.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A modern, metropolitan oasis that reflects the unique aspects of Mexico City, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Metropolitan, the premiere vacation home specialist in the urban heart of Mexico. Our stylish, contemporary homes in the center of bustling city life are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guests to a truly local Mexico City experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
5. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.