Find your next lakeside getaway when you stay in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Hot Springs that sleeps 6. Perched on the shores of Lake Hamilton, this is the perfect spot to bring the family with boat in-tow. You can spend your days riding the waves and relaxing under the Southern Sunshine. Whether it be from the second-floor balcony, first-floor deck, or on the private dock below, you'll have unbeatable views of the landscape from your next lakeside getaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Basement: 1 Queen Sized Sofa Sleeper
Park the boat on the private dock and head inside to a lake house filled with charm and style. Spend the well-deserved downtime off the water and on the cozy couches, where you can warm frozen toes by the fire as you watch a show on the flat-screen Dish TV.
While the family relaxes, head over to the kitchen to whip up a home-cooked feast. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and amenities so cooking for a crowd can be done with ease. The kids can swipe a taste from the bar seating at the kitchen island before you bring the main course over to enjoy at the dining table.
Take the meal outside for an al fresco dining experience from the second-floor balcony! This home provides patio seating on the upstairs balcony as well as the deck downstairs so you have plenty of space to enjoy those sweet summer nights.
Venture back inside to rest up before another busy day on the lake. You can choose a spot on the queen bed in the master bedroom, or on a full-sized bed in the second and third bedrooms - each equipped with a flat-screen Dish TV to ensure peace and privacy at the end of the day.
You're just steps away from an unbeatable day on Lake Hamilton! Spend some time on calm waters flowing in from the Ouachita River, or bring the party when you opt for the party barge - available for a private rental from the property!
Trade in the rowing oars for nine-irons to test out your skills on the local golf courses! Diamondhead, Lakeside Country, and Hot Springs Golf and Country Clubs are all less than 20 minutes away from the house and sure to provide a great 18-holes on the Arkansas landscape.
See how the city got its name when you take the 20-minute drive up to Hot Springs National Park! Soothe sore muscles in the thermal pools, or take a guided tour of the historical side of Hot Springs to understand the story behind "The American Spa."
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen Dish TVs, free WiFi, 3 Alexa systems, Ring security, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, second-floor balcony, first-floor deck, private dock with boat parking, optional access to a party barge for a fee, and much more!
- Fantastic Hot Springs location - set on the shores of Lake Hamilton with direct waterfront access as well as nearby access to many of the onshore favorites!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay, per dog (2 dogs max)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pontoon boat available for rent - $175/day. Must be rented at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Must be at least 25 years of age. Please inquire with Evolve
- You will be required to sign a waiver of liability if renting the pontoon boat
- Please note the guest will be responsible for refueling the boat prior to check out
- If you do not feel comfortable driving the pontoon boat, a driver is available for hire - $30/hour (paid upon arrival)
- The pontoon boat can be used between the hours of 10am and 6pm
- If renting the pontoon boat, you will receive an hour tutorial on how to operate the boat