Discover the charming city of Port Orchard from this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 5! This beautiful home boasts 2 spacious decks, a fire pit and more, along with a prime waterfront location on Long Lake and a dock. Partake in a variety of watersports from your own backyard or plan a day trip up to the Hood Canal for oysters. For even more area adventures, hop a ferry over to Bremerton or browse the antique shops along Bay Street!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed
With all white siding and contemporary-style furnishings, the home’s interior features a sleek and sophisticated feel throughout. An open layout and a full wall of picture windows keeps the main living space brightly lit with natural light and offers serene views of the lake.
Nestled among the wall of windows is a set of french doors leading out onto the deck. Make your way outside to get a closer look at the water and the lush evergreens that border it. When you’re ready to speed up the pace, head down to the dock to get the water festivities started!
After a long afternoon on the water, the fully equipped kitchen is primed to handle all your cooking needs. The space features modern appliances, glossy countertops and bright white cabinetry to further the home’s contemporary design.
Have a quick bite at the 2-person breakfast bar or take a seat at the dining table to share a meal with the whole group.
Wind down before bed in the living area, where you’ll find a futon and 2 plush chairs situated around a flat-screen cable TV. Open up the french doors to let a cool breeze blow in and get one more glimpse at the glistening water before bed.
Break for the bedrooms when your eyes can’t stay open a second longer. The master bedroom features tasteful travel posters and a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom comfortably sleeps 3 in a twin-over-full bunk bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take no more than a couple of steps out the back door for wonderful views, watersports and more! Make use of the home’s private dock as you explore Long Lake, a popular spot for fishing fanatics and boating enthusiasts.
If golfing is more your sport, you’re in luck! Visit McCormick Woods Golf Club for a premier golfing experience or practice your swing in the wooded enclaves at Gold Mountain Golf Club.
Take a day to explore Bay Street and the older sections of town, where you can browse for local treasures at the antique shops and take the kids over to the park to play.
Catch a ride on the foot passenger ferry over to Bremerton, home to beautiful state parks and numerous historic sites. For even more waterside fun, head up to Hood Canal for oysters and live music!
For a day closer to home, you can drive to numerous shops, restaurants, theaters and other entertainment venues in 10 minutes or less.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, 2 decks, fire pit, dock, concrete pad by the water, expansive lake views and more
- Prime Port Orchard location - Waterfront house on Long Lake. Minutes away from various shops, restaurants, golf courses, and entertainment options. Within day trip distance from Bremerton and Hood Canal
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (~49.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Noise ordinance: guests must keep noise levels down between the hours of 8pm and 8am
- There will be a $250 fine if more guests are at the property than stated on the reservation
- NOTE: If guests leave items behind after their stay, there will be an additional fee for shipping items back
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in