Drop everything and head to the east coast and stay at this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Duck Village. This budget friendly unit has accommodations for up to 6 guests and boasts community amenities. This quaint coastal town has plenty of activities that will keep you busy all vacation long. From relaxing on the beach to renting jet skis, shopping, and trying gourmet restaurants, there's something for guests of all ages.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Sleeping Alcove (Hallway): Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step into the coastal-themed living room and take a load off on the 2 couches or armchair. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and watch your favorite movie while you plan your vacation days.
When dinner time rolls around, keep the cook company at the breakfast bar, with seating for 2, as they utilize the appliances in the fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy dinner with a view at the dining table with seating for 4, or dine al fresco on the private balcony as you revel in the ocean breeze. The balcony overlooks both the community pool and the outstretch Atlantic Ocean.
At the end of an active day, retreat to the queen-sized bed in the bedroom. Additional sleeping arrangements include a twin-over-twin bunk bed in the hallway alcove and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
Throughout your stay in the Duck Village community, enjoy access to complex amenities, including a pool, a picnic area, a basketball court, and tennis courts.
If you’re craving some beach time, take a short stroll to the sandy shores of the Atlantic Ocean for a day of fun in the sun. Duck's beach was ranked as one of the top 15 family-friendly beaches in America!
When you're ready to get out on the water, Nor'banks Sailing & Watersports has a plethora of options for you. Rent jet skis, pontoon boats, kayaks, and stand up paddleboards, or go tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding, or even take a thrilling parasailing ride.
Be sure to check out Duck Town Park, where trails run through 11 acres of maritime forest and willow swamp. You can also walk the boardwalk, visit the playground, or take in a show at the amphitheater.
While you're in the area, head down to Kitty Hawk and see the launch spot for the first successful airplane flight at the Wright Brothers National Memorial. Or, try to figure out what happened to the 'Lost Colony' when you stop by the Roanoke Island Festival Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, balcony with outdoor furniture, ocean views, and more
- Community amenities include a pool, picnic area, a basketball court, and tennis courts
- Waterfront Duck location - Close to shopping, restaurants, the beach, Duck Town Park, pontoon boat rentals, jet ski rentals, fishing, parasailing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and much more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, however, they are available to rent for a $100 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in