Visit the Outer Banks and stay at this 1-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo in the coastal town of Duck. This budget-friendly unit offers accommodations for 6, a good location, and community amenities on-site. Spend your days on the beach, working on your tan and playing in the surf, or get out and explore the area, which includes the location of the first successful airplane flight by the Wright Brother's. There's no limit to the fun you can have when you grab the family and travel to Duck!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Sleeping Alcover (Hallway): Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Classic, coastal decor greets you as you enter the bright and inviting living space. During your downtime, spread out in the living room, which features a couch, 2 armchairs, and a flat-screen cable TV. Open the sliding glass door to let the cool ocean breeze flow through the space.
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring all the appliances necessary to whip up a feast. When dinner is ready, set the dining table for 4 and enjoy a savory meal with loved ones. Additional seating is available for 2 at the adjacent bar top.
Enjoy your morning coffee in the 2 Adirondack chairs on the balcony while you watch the sunrise over the ocean - you may even catch a glimpse of some dolphins, if you’re lucky! When you’re ready to head out, you’ll love having the ability to walk to the beach or utilize the numerous Duck Village amenities, including a pool, tennis courts, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
At the end of the day, retire to the queen-sized bed in the bedroom. There’s also a twin-over-twin bunk bed in the hallway, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
Take a stroll through the Duck Town Park, an 11-acre park with trails that run through the maritime forest and willow swamp. The park also features a playground, amphitheater, kayak and canoe launch, and an extensive boardwalk that stretches three-quarters of a mile.
If you’d prefer to stay near the water, grab your swimsuit and head to one of the top 15 family-friendly beaches in America for a day of fun. Build sandcastles, go for a swim, or simply relax on the shore and work on your tan.
Visit Nor'banks Sailing & Watersports for everything you need to enjoy the water. They offer parasailing, jet ski rentals, tubing and water skiing, stand up paddleboard rentals, kayak rentals, sailing trips, and pontoon boat rentals.
While you’re here, make the journey to Kitty Hawk to visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial, where you can stand on the actual launching spot of the first successful airplane flight. You can also learn about the 'Lost Colony' when you stop by the Roanoke Island Festival Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, balcony with 2 Adirondack chairs, air conditioning, and more
- Community amenities include a pool, tennis courts, a basketball court, and a picnic area
- Coastal Duck location - A budget-friendly option in a good location. Walk to the beach! Close to Duck Town Park, kayaking, parasailing, jet ski rentals, pontoon boat rentals, tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, stand up paddleboarding, shopping, restaurants, and much more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, however, they are available to rent for an additional fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in