Looking for a charming & comfortable villa located close to the beach and near more activities than you can pack into one vacation on what readers of Conde Nast Traveler have voted as the "No. 1 Island to Visit in the U.S. Mainland"? Then SEA LA VIE is the villa for you! Sea La Vie, a villa located on a lagoon within the Fairway Oak Villas on Kiawah Island, is a quick 5 minute walk from the crashing waves & luxurious sand on Kiawah's pristine West Beach. Kiawah Island is a private access, park-like gated community with a very unique conservation approach. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island! Sea La Vie's convenient location (near West Beach, Cougar Point Golf Club, the main gate to Kiawah Island, Freshfields Village & Bohicket Marina) gets you quick access to all those activities and more.
We'd love to host you at Sea La Vie and have you help us build a new set of guest reviews for this terrific villa.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEA LA VIE (sleeps 6):
- Queen size bed with brand new memory foam mattress
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Private bathroom with easily accessed walk-in shower
- Cable TV
- View of lagoon from windows
- Two twin size beds (which can be converted into a king size bed)
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Bathroom with a separate room for the walk-in shower & toilet
- Cable TV
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Privacy screen available
Sea La Vie Highlights:
- Lagoon view
- Covered porch off the living room with outdoor seating & coffee table
- Washer & dryer
- Coffee maker, blender & more!
- Large dining table seats 6
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter the Sea La Vie villa by walking up a few exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter the French-inspired villa, you will find a clean, well-stocked galley-style kitchen; a dining area that comfortably seats 6 people; and a living room with cable TV & armoire, a queen-sized sofa bed and the back door to the covered porch. Both bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Laundry room is located in the walk-in closet storage area off the foyer. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. Freshly laundered linens and a set of 3 towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Resort Pool Access not permitted with this rental.
Kiawah License: RBL-01248-01-2019
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About our Properties ##############
Guests staying at Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- we know you're tired when you arrive so enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet rolls, dish soap, scrubber and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with towels laid out so you can start your vacation as soon as you step in the door.
So go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)