|Space||807 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Our modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the large communal pool and landscaped gardens. It is beautifully furnished and well equipped including air conditioning, heating for the winter months, TV and DVD player.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment sleeps 4 comfortably, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. Bed linen is provided and there is plenty of storage space for your clothes and suitcases.
The lounge has 2 leather sofas and the dining table seats 6. There is also a patio table & chairs for 4 on the balcony.
We are located on a small development overlooking the village and just a short walk from all the facilities that you need to need to enjoy your holiday with shops, tapas bars, internet cafe, post office and banks etc. with a regular train and bus service to Granada.
The Granada region is beautiful with a wide variety of activities. Here are a few ideas to get you started!:-
1. The Alhambra. Spain’s most visited attraction. Book tickets to avoid dis-appointment.
2. Sample the culture and tapas of Granada city centre.
3. The Beach! The Costa Tropical is only an hours drive away. Take the A-44 south all the way the the coast - a stunning drive through the breathtaking scenery of the Lecrin Valley. Our favourite town is Salobrena, but discover your own favourite, there are plenty to choose from!
4. Golf – There are 2 courses within a 30 minute drive of the apartment – Granada Club de Golf and Santa Clara Golf Granada. There is also a further 18 hole course about 1 hours drive away in Motril.
5. Ski – the Sierra Nevada ski resort is about a 55 minute drive from the apartment.
6. The Sierra Nevada is also great for walking during the summer months and also has some activities like tabogoning available during July and August.
7. Visit the Mini Hollywood OASYS Theme Park in Tabernas, Almeria, about 1 hour 30 min drive. Great fun for all the family, this is where many Cowboy films have been made and there is also a zoo.
8. Visit the water park, Aquaola at Cenes de la Vega, about a 30 min drive just outside of Granada.
9. Parque de las Ciencias – an interactive science museum in the heart of Granada - our kids loved it!
10. Relax by the pool!
11. Great for walking, cycling and mountain biking. The Sierra National National Park is within 10 minutes of the apartment.
We are a family of 4 from Chelmsford in the UK .
Roy Adkin purchased this apartment in 2008
We fell in love with the natural beauty of the area and knew this was the perfect holiday home for us. It is very peaceful, the weather is fantastic, yet there is so much to do in the Granada region we still find plenty to discover each time we visit.
Landscaped gardens and a huge pool make this the perfect place to unwind. We have the added benefit of being within an hours drive of the Ski region in the Sierra Nevada, so can sunbathe and ski all on the same day!
We have just returned from our second stay in Iznalloz , the sun shone every day & a great place to enjoy a "get away from it all" type of break , but still plenty to do not so far away. The skiing was fantastic on Sierra Nevada, a lovely family resort within easy reach. The appartment is very comfortable with every thing you would need.
The apartment is very nice and clean. Equipments and furnitures are the high quality. It is spacious, well maintained and well decorated.
We highly recommend this location. From there, we have visited Granada, Alcala La Real, Montefrio, Jaen, Ubeda, Baeza, Guadix in day trips.
This is a bit further out from Granada than we anticipated. It is only about 20 min drive to the cities edge, but the sightseeing area is more of a 35 min drive. It happened to be a heat wave when we were there, so it was very hot. The pool was extremely nice and the AC needed a little help. I think the heat wave was a bit too much for it. We purchased a little fan and the property manager gave us another, so that seemed to help. The place was very clean and modern inside and a nice terrace outside for meals too. The rental process and people were wonderful to work with. We liked the full size kitchen, fridge, dishwasher, over etc. It was nice to eat in a few meals. We ate out at a few local restaurants as well and enjoyed the small town. It located atop a hill over the village, so very scenic to watch the sunset. overall it was a great apartment and met our needs.
Nice apartment, quiet and remote, need a car but easy drive to Granada (15mins on motorway), town is average but apartment located well away from centre, great views over the olive orchards to mountains in distance...
Great apartment, modern, clean, warm (it was winter) and with secure car parking. An ideal location to explore Andalucia. Day trips to the Sierra Nevada, Almeria, Granada and Cordoba all within easy reach. Wifi also had a good strength.
We had a great stay in Roy's apartment. The apartment itself had everything we needed (including a lift up from the car park) and was very comfortable. The complex is small and friendly, some days we were the only people by the pool. The complex is just on the outskirts of a small town, a 5 minute walk and you are by the bars and some small shops. A car is essential and we had a few day trips and evenings out but overall it was a very relaxing and fun holiday.
We had a really nice time in Iznalloz, the apartment is everything that the ad. promised, clean, well equipped and with a super view of the pool.
We were not familiar with this part of Spain, but we will definitely try to come back, Granada is lovely, the Alhambra amazing ,and if you drive up to the Sierra Nevada ski resort, the views are superb!
Thanks Roy, we hope to be back next year.
Situated on the outskirts of the traditional Andalucian village of Iznalloz, with handy amenities such as banks, sports centre, shops, post office, health centre and tapas bars. The stunning city of Granada is just a short drive from the apartment and offers a host of memorable attractions, including the famous Alhambra, with its palace and gardens perched high over the city. Granada is an enchanting, historic yet vibrant city within easy reach of fabulous sandy beaches and unspoiled fishing villages on the nearby Costa Tropical and Costa del Sol, and yet is surrounded by the Sierra Nevada, a spectacular mountain range that offers some of the best skiing in Spain to winter sports enthusiasts. With 3 golf courses also within a short drive, Balcones de Iznalloz is an excellent base to either explore this beautiful region or simply to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$163.42|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.